Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hamster vs Guinea Pig

TheCatMan

TheCatMan

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy
★★
I'm debating if I should get a hamster or a guinea pig. I've had many hamsters when I was growing up. Guinea pigs would be different for me but I would have to get two being that I'm gone from home all day and they're very social. The hamster are loners like me. Hamsters live about two years guinea pigs live for over five years. I think the guinea pigs would be more fun but they are messier and shit almost non stop. I also thought about getting a bunny but I want something that won't shit and piss all over the house. What do you guys think?

I'm debating if I should get a hamster or a guinea pig. I've had many hamsters when I was growing up. Guinea pigs would be different for me but I would have to get two being that I'm gone from home all day and they're very social. The hamster are loners like me. Hamsters live about two years guinea pigs live for over five years. I think the guinea pigs would be more fun but they are messier and shit almost non stop. I also thought about getting a bunny but I want something that won't shit and piss all over the house. What do you guys think?
Rabbit shit is so dry it looks like nesquik choclate cereal.
Cant imagine having a hamster they look too much like rats

Guinea pigs are bros. Get two males and watch them fuck eachother :feelskek:

Fuck that. Get a cat