Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hamlossus is cucked into the obvilion, how the fuck has he coped for 23 years?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
He legit thinks this foid would go out with him
image0.jpg

Afterquarantine

then that foid asks for a pic with a piece of paper
Crystallilossus

hammy also wants a pic of her with a piece of paper but instead he gets this
Hammylossusdedly

whole convo of the foid and hammy:

Not a real foid btw and it wasn't me LARPing as a foid btw

Plus it's not just one foid he was orbiting, every foid that joined into the server he messaged. He legit stayed in a server because of foids LOL

How the fuck is this subhuman coping so hard? He is legit 1.5PSL and more bluepilled than the whole forum combined
37iS17R
just imagine this guy coming up to this foid
image0.jpg

and saying "Maby I could take you to to dinner sometime?"

fuck I can't, it's so over

Last edited:
He'll make a great ER someday when he realizes the truth (in Ugly Male Life Simulator)...

maby I can take you out to to dinner sometime

Such a bluepilled nigger tbh

Holy fuck brutal. It was probably Weed on some alt discord name

I didn't know hamlossus was a real person.

brutal tbhtbh
Tenor 7

Last edited:
Poor guy, this is really cruel treatment, tricking him like that.

Dude delete this thread seriously it’s making me depressed

Unit 731lossus

He's a sub 70 iq deformed cuck

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I hope he sees the light one day and comes here with us

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I hope he sees the light one day and comes here with us
He never will.
His brain is too brainwashed with unicorns and shit. We've been trying to blackpill him for the past 3 years

does he still live with Angie Petsche Gaul

does he still live with Angie Petsche Gaul
We didn't ask that. He just quit the server because someone ratted him that everyone in the server is incel.. Fuck I can't, he thought that 2 incels were raiding and avoiding bans while every single person(64 members) in that server were from PSLI community and we unbanned everyone who he banned so ppl just kept rejoining to post some hammies and get banned by Hamlossus himself, this has been going for at least 5 days or some shit until someone told him :lul: it was probs ratfucker
Also here's invite who wants to look at the history jfl
his nickname is stalwardweld#9007, just do from:stalwardweld#9007 in the search bar

Last edited:
He legit thinks this foid would go out with him
image0.jpg

View attachment 227586

then that foid asks for a pic with a piece of paper
View attachment 227592

hammy also wants a pic of her with a piece of paper but instead he gets this
View attachment 227589

whole convo of the foid and hammy:

Not a real foid btw and it wasn't me LARPing as a foid btw

Plus it's not just one foid he was orbiting, every foid that joined into the server he messaged. He legit stayed in a server because of foids LOL

How the fuck is this subhuman coping so hard? He is legit 1.5PSL and more bluepilled than the whole forum combined
View attachment 227598 just imagine this guy coming up to this foid
image0.jpg

and saying "Maby I could take you to to dinner sometime?"

fuck I can't, it's so over

Why are you following this nigga around though?

Do you see him as some sort of unappointed jester to you?

If I wasn't tired as shit from being a worthless genetic dead-end cuck slave.. I would say something along the lines that this prolonged orbiting of Hamlosus(a person you deem to be less fortunate than yourself) is awfully similar to the behavior incel tears engages in... the behavior being as follows; The unquencable need to find and pick on someone you deem to be less fortunate than yourself, so you could feel better about your empty, boring, failed life.

Its been 2.5 years and you are still meme'ing this guy...this is some braziliziam sigma level type of shit.

He will hurt himself if he continues to be so bluepilled like that, I just want the best for mah boy pls hamy accept the blackpill :feelscry:

I want to go join that discord. I want to starr gigacoping with hammy

Who do you guys think will play Hammy in the movie adaption when he flips out and goes ER?

If I wasn't tired as shit from being a worthless genetic dead-end cuck slave.. I would say something along the lines that this prolonged orbiting of Hamlosus(a person you deem to be less fortunate than yourself) is awfully similar to the behavior incel tears engages in... the behavior being as follows; The unquencable need to find and pick on someone you deem to be less fortunate than yourself, so you could feel better about your empty, boring, failed life.

Its been 2.5 years and you are still meme'ing this guy...this is some braziliziam sigma level type of shit.
Cope
Hamlossus is no different than IT, he enables foids to be sluts and he thinks they're queen.
That's like finding a pic of an IT cuck that you would spam 24/7 too.

XD THE PIC YOU SENT HIM.
Godlike.

Despit feeling bad for poor hammy, that chat log was pretty fucking funny. It's so over for him

She ugly, I match them

hamlossus level: 100

Hammy is going down the bloatmaxx theory, let's see if it works out for him :feelsLSD: