Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamlossus bullying needs to stop

If your pictures were being posted and sent to your parents and you were made into a meme youd be calling it bullying
bitch pls, the only person who bullies me is @FACEandLMS

also who sent it to his parents?

I don't consider memes of him as bullying since he can just ignore them (since its the internet), although I don't care much about the hammy memes personally. I like the blops2cel memes though. But I do think that sending hamlossus memes of himself is kind of rude.

I don't consider memes of him as bullying since he can just ignore them (since its the internet), although I don't care much about the hammy memes personally. I like the blops2cel memes. But I do think that sending hamlossus memes of himself is kind of rude.
why are u so cute?

why are u so cute?
Halo effect :feelsohh:
just be Megumin theory

OK6W koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAlo52yeKlgyhc0gFUzU4AnY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to cuddle with her as I go to sleep, and maybe do some other things with her... I think a deficiency of her existence is the cause of my sleeping problems.
SnbVflI
CBWESYo
TWLnTCe 1

Me on the left in the first image, and me as the staff in the second image:
Cpbqog0jv25z
ZWeDrR4

(I forgot that posting again merely edits the post instead of making a new post, which sort of fucks with my OCD. So I edited a border in.)

Last edited:
Average incels or even chadlite+ 'incels' on the blackpillosphere can be some of the most vile bullies.

I like how this thread started of as anti bullying and ended up with weebs and people spammimg anime shit..

I hope he at least doesn't know that people here treat him as a meme, he probably already has enough shit in his life
He does know. He has apparently said he doesn't like the incel community. They have spammed his own pics at him.

chads bullying incels. chads were always the biggest pussyes, in real life

But have you tried green eggs and ham?
XD Caged ybhtbh ded srs
For the record, if hamlossus was member here, Weed would be banned already a long time ago for this conduct.

We have rules against bullying, targetting, or personally attacking/mocking other members, because that's important for keeping the forum running smoothly. We don't have rules against this behavior towards non-members because too many rules like that will make us no better than the anti-free speech SJWs we despise.

People shouldn't need rules and threats of banning to treat fellow ugly people with decency. If you've ever actually been ugly, you know what it's like to feel like everyone in a room is staring at you and not in a good way. In my opinion, Weed doesn't give a fuck because he's not actually ugly and doesn't know what that's like.
Posting other members' pictures is perfectly fine, even if they say "pls stop", ask someone.
"you know what it's like", no hammy doesn't visit this forum therefore there's no harm really.
If your pictures were being posted and sent to your parents and you were made into a meme youd be calling it bullying
Who said I posted his pictures to his parents?
He does know. He has apparently said he doesn't like the incel community. They have spammed his own pics at him.
I am 99% sure that was lookism community who did that tbh and now he hates incels' community

XD Caged ybhtbh ded srs

dedly srs tbh. Tbh i do feel bad for sending hammy le morph that one time on discord tbh, I wish I tried talking to him tbhtbh dedly srs

XD Caged ybhtbh ded srs

Posting other members' pictures is perfectly fine, even if they say "pls stop", ask someone.
"you know what it's like", no hammy doesn't visit this forum therefore there's no harm really.

Who said I posted his pictures to his parents?

I am 99% sure that was lookism community who did that tbh and now he hates incels' community
Someone should explain the error in his reasoning to him then then.

dedly srs tbh. Tbh i do feel bad for sending hammy le morph that one time on discord tbh, I wish I tried talking to him tbhtbh dedly srs
Should've tbhtbh lel before my discord got bananed I chatted with hammy and I was nice to him so he was nice to me and we would play checkers next day but next day he didnt reply and then the next day my acc got rekt bthtbh
Someone should explain the error in his reasoning to him then then.
I really want to now. I didn't know before that people sent his pics to his parents tbh he doesn't accept inv on disc maybe he changed account tbhtbh

Should've tbhtbh lel before my discord got bananed I chatted with hammy and I was nice to him so he was nice to me and we would play checkers next day but next day he didnt reply and then the next day my acc got rekt bthtbh

Dedly srs tbh, that sucks man, to get so close and then just have it taken away my condolences buddy boyo

I really want to now. I didn't know before that people sent his pics to his parents tbh he doesn't accept inv on disc maybe he changed account tbhtbh
Someone needs to track down his current stuff and befriend him tbh. I know someone will probably do it now.

giphy.gif
ded srs but posting his gifs here doesn't directly affect him, me no make ham sad :/

ded srs
giphy.gif
hammy my boi
Where are these videos of him? Can you link me? Never seen these before

@Weed isn't bullying anyone. In fact he made me like hamolossus, I feel like he's part of our family. The memes about him are a status halo IMO and you're all retarded.

Look at that riff tbh. Is hammy good at guitar?

yes bro

what a slayer tbhtbh, would love to meet hammy in person ngl dedly srs

Bullying is unavoidable when you're that ugly and deformed. I've embraced it.

If Weed looked like an ethnik people would have called him a long time ago.

My 2 cents

Hamlossus will never be 1 of us full stop. Mocking him is pointless. Getting him labelled an Incel is harmful to us. Reasons being:

1. He's 5,11ft. Height.
2. He's fat. Fatcel=volcel. He can easily looksmax.
3. He's talented. He can play the guitar & possibly mime to a serenaded song to his bae.
4. He has statusmaxxed via his stage musician skills & he's not afraid of having his picture spread virally thanks to a certain someone.
5. Controversially he's white.
6. He looks like a cuddly bear to foids now. When he looksmaxes he'll slay the show. See previous points.

It's over for @Weed tbhtbhtbh nglnglngl dedsrsly

He's 6'7 giant lol

Ehhh not too sure about that one. His eye area is bad. I haven't studied him but even losing weight and looksmaxxing he would not be normie tier.

Height pill. Fucking brutal. Wrestlermax bro. Big show style.

He would excel Normie tier.

Promoting that bastard is shooting oneself in the foot or head.

See other points.

I don't know who the fuck is this guy and I dont care

@RegisterUserName you made a bullying thread with 3 logical replies and most are anime spamming shit. :lul::lul:

lowkey chad wroship inb4 10%
Reported for spam low effort you posted this already
I like how this thread started of as anti bullying and ended up with weebs and people spammimg anime shit..
gotta look out for each other can't be getting banned °_°
he mogs you by 2 ft i swear?
Jesus yeah he does... Im a framelet too he could probably lift me with one arm

Reported for spam low effort you posted this already

gotta look out for each other can't be getting banned °_°

Jesus yeah he does... Im a framelet too he could probably lift me with one arm
inb4 u report me for "muh MOD :soy::soy::soy:"

No I'm I'll today the 80mph winds fucked me with disease or some shit.
Literally just escaped a warning so i have to be careful ngl
JFL living next to a wind turbine...

Try not to end up temp banned bro