Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamlossus bullying needs to stop

I'm only on 10% I think but I want to avoid warnings especially for now as there are ~turbulent~ times ahead.
Alright bro, stay safe out here for now. It will all die down within a week.

My 2 cents

Hamlossus will never be 1 of us full stop. Mocking him is pointless. Getting him labelled an Incel is harmful to us. Reasons being:

1. He's 5,11ft. Height.
2. He's fat. Fatcel=volcel. He can easily looksmax.
3. He's talented. He can play the guitar & possibly mime to a serenaded song to his bae.
4. He has statusmaxxed via his stage musician skills & he's not afraid of having his picture spread virally thanks to a certain someone.
5. Controversially he's white.
6. He looks like a cuddly bear to foids now. When he looksmaxes he'll slay the show. See previous points.

It's over for @Weed tbhtbhtbh nglnglngl dedsrsly
I am not mocking him, I am praising St Hamlossus
1. He is 7'0
2. Cope tbhthb there's a thing called facial bone ded srs tbhthb
3. He already guitarmaxxed, as you can see it didn't work out.
4. It's impossible to statusmaxx for him as he is too truecel for that. Imagine if he was gl, imagine the amounts of comments and likes in his videos tbhthb
5. :bluepill:
Screenshot 20180512 030521
no, foids legit lol @ ham when they see him. Brutal blackpill for hammy :/
mogs me

For the record, if hamlossus was member here, Weed would be banned already a long time ago for this conduct.

We have rules against bullying, targetting, or personally attacking/mocking other members, because that's important for keeping the forum running smoothly. We don't have rules against this behavior towards non-members because too many rules like that will make us no better than the anti-free speech SJWs we despise.

So if I talk this guy into making an account here, even if he doesnt ever use it would the rule still apply since hes technically a member?

No bullying on this forum please

I'm more appalled at how @Zesto was treated. Kointo is a real piece of shit tbh
i don't see anything wrong with him doing that. zesto was an asshole towards all... people who were friendly towards him included. there is no wonder that he got everyone who liked him once upon a time to eventually dislike him.

So if I talk this guy into making an account here, even if he doesnt ever use it would the rule still apply since hes technically a member?
just saying, there's no way that you could talk him into making an account here. he's not fond of incels in the slightest.

some incels have turned him into a meme tbh. if I was him I wouldnt register here

no, then it would be over for you too tbhthb ded srs mang
I doubt that bro, I was aggressive back then so I would've fought them if they messed with you tbhtbh ded srs.

I doubt that bro, I was aggressive back then so I would've fought them if they messed with you tbhtbh ded srs.
They were huge, and if something did happen he would invite his friends to beat us up as well as his 6'4 retard brother who was 21 at that time who fucekd 15 y o jb tbhthb ded srs mang

Weed just loves hammy(no homo)

They were huge, and if something did happen he would invite his friends to beat us up as well as his 6'4 retard brother who was 21 at that time who fucekd 15 y o jb tbhthb ded srs mang
I had a female friend who was 14 and she was sucking her 27 year old manager's dick under his desk. They got in a relationship together, JFL. She was Stacy-tier.

I had a female friend who was 14 and she was sucking her 27 year old manager's dick under his desk. They got in a relationship together, JFL. She was Stacy-tier.
mogs me tbhthb 1 year ago my friend's girl-FRIEND tbhthb said to my fake friend that she succ manager pee pee, I saw that manager and he was BBC lmaoo jfl tbhthb but fuck that JB is so fucking cute arghhh dedly srs

mogs me tbhthb 1 year ago my friend's girl-FRIEND tbhthb said to my fake friend that she succ manager pee pee, I saw that manager and he was BBC lmaoo jfl tbhthb but fuck that JB is so fucking cute arghhh dedly srs
What is it with JB sucking manager dick? Status game is legit.

Agreed 100%. I think this is the shittiest thing people in this community do (eg. @Weed). Most of the people who do this are not particularly bad looking. So you have these 4/10 normal looking "incels" who go find some weird or ugly looking guy and mock and turn him into a meme endlessly. They harrass him on social media.

How does this make any sense at all?

You're supposedly an incel who's been rejected by society and experienced bullying yourself. So your first inclination when you see someone who might be uglier than you is to bully and torment them online?

People are just fucking shitty top to bottom.

LOL how are you a mod. This makes no sense. All the advice you have given me has been complete bluepill crap

LOL how are you a mod. This makes no sense. All the advice you have given me has been complete bluepill crap

What advice have i ever given you? How do you think the rules should work? The site is always open to suggestion. There's an entire forum for suggestions.

If there is no rule against personal attacks on other users the site devolves into chaos and infighting. But otherwise one of the main goals is to maintain as much free speech as possible. If we have a rule against personal attacks on non-members we'd have to police every thread where someone calls Dan Bilzerian or any other random e-celebrity a faggot or cuck etc. So while Weed's conduct is shitty to mock a guy who is uglier than him in my opinion it is his choice.

As for advice, all i tell anyone is to try your best to looksmax then cope as best you can if that's not good enough. What else can one do? Suicide is the only remaining option after that and personally i don't believe in it. We all die naturally in time so as i see it life is a problem that sorts itself out naturally. But i also believe that is each individual's choice to make.

If you have better ideas on either of these subjects please enlighten me.

Last edited:
I am not mocking him, I am praising St Hamlossus
1. He is 7'0
2. Cope tbhthb there's a thing called facial bone ded srs tbhthb
3. He already guitarmaxxed, as you can see it didn't work out.
4. It's impossible to statusmaxx for him as he is too truecel for that. Imagine if he was gl, imagine the amounts of comments and likes in his videos tbhthb
5. :bluepill:
6.View attachment 87477 no, foids legit lol @ ham when they see him. Brutal blackpill for hammy :/

mogs me

You praising him his negating genuine Truecels experiences...

1. It's gone from 5,11f to 6,7ft then 7 ft. Next he'll be 8 ft. Bighshowmaxxing or basketballplayermaxxing.
2. We haven't seen his facial bones since he's a fatcel.
3. He guitarmaxxed only from what we can see. Needs probably more practice that & he's low inhib as fuck thanks to posters here pasting his picture everywhere.
4. He's a fatcel. If he was GL he would probably blow you away. Stop feeding him publicity.
5. I agree with you about the JBW coping.
6. Foids probably LOL at him because he's a fat bastard.
As for advice, all i tell anyone is to try your best to looksmax then cope as best you can if that's not good enough. What else can one do? Suicide is the only remaining option after that and personally i don't believe in it. We all die naturally in time so as i see it life is a problem that sorts itself out naturally. But i also believe that is each individual's choice to make.

If you have better ideas on either of these subjects please enlighten me.

Based.

You praising him his negating genuine Truecels experiences...

1. It's gone from 5,11f to 6,7ft then 7 ft. Next he'll be 8 ft. Bighshowmaxxing or basketballplayermaxxing.
2. We haven't seen his facial bones since he's a fatcel.
3. He guitarmaxxed only from what we can see. Needs probably more practice that & he's low inhib as fuck thanks to posters here pasting his picture everywhere.
4. He's a fatcel. If he was GL he would probably blow you away. Stop feeding him publicity.
5. I agree with you about the JBW coping.
6. Foids probably LOL at him because he's a fat bastard.

Based.
1.Hammy is 7ft boyo tbhthbh volcel to believe otherwise
2. lmao bluepill thinking
> you can't see bones bro
WNzoQhP

37iS17R

3. He singmaxxed too tbhngl
4. He wouldn't be gl, never.
5.thx
6. No, foids don't lol at this guy for some reason

the weak should fear the strong

I've been thinking about this tbh and since this thread has been brought up I am going to say something.

I have realised that Hamlossus is a target of very bad bullying. I know how it feels to be severely bullied on Discord on VC as this happened to me last year, it was literally one of the worst nights of my life.

I know how it feels and I think people should give him a break tbh.

No bully , he’s very funny

pretty sure weed is chad making fun of trucels tbh