Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamas takes idf roasties hostage.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/OaAmNteTDos?si=yVSZWTvfGUYQxD2p

The fat landwhale begging for her life is so wholesome, being a landwhale is already disgusting, imagine killing gazan children on top of that. I'm sure the roastie wanted some Sub5 IDF Jewcel to save them. The same dude they would bully in school.

She deserves a stoning for murdering Gazan children

Kikes are so evil... So nice to see them actually receive justice. I hope the American Jew feminists who spread their foid poison die next.

Kikes are so evil... So nice to see them actually receive justice. I hope the American Jew feminists who spread their foid poison die next.
TKD

Theres videos of them bombing civillians too
Gas the kikes and steal their bikes.

KEK, hope she was raped.

Foids shouldn't be in combat though, not because I'm moralfagging but objectively they are incapable of handling it & put other males(many Incel-tier guys) at more of a risk.

The Reich was right for not allowing them in.

KEK, hope she was raped.

Foids shouldn't be in combat though, not because I'm moralfagging but objectively they are incapable of handling it & put other males(many Incel-tier guys) at more of a risk.

The Reich was right for not allowing them in.
Always remember kikery is even willing to sacrifice its own chosenites to further its goals.

What a fat disgusting Zionist pig

Diaper Forces, only brave and badass agaisnt unarmed civilians. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Women are only good for killing children, in this case sniping little hamascels from across a fence lmao

Aren’t they fair game though since they are not civilians? Were based Hamas not meant to kill them cause they are foids

Kys faggot

They should pull a bianca devins on her.

(Not threatening ofc just expressing my opinion)

lol, that whale.
But I hate those terrorist Palestinian muslims too