Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Halloween is the only chance to ascend

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Think about it. All you have to do is go to a Halloween party.

Go in a costume with a mask that covers your entire head and body so nobody can identify you.

if you know of any chads out there and they aren’t at the party, lie about who you are at the party

ask one of the foids (including stacys) for sex

you finally scored

just go to a party bro

"Ok but before we do anything, take your mask off teehee" No mask for your face and bone structure.

if only this worked

i dressed up like waldo for halloween jfl.

good luck
images

I dress like a boring mid-40s man, my hairline is the perfect accessorie for this!

I'm actually going to do this. I bought a reaper costume - a long black cloak with a black hood and a black face mask.
Then I can strutt around and feel like a Chad. I also have a scythe. :feelzez:

But how is the ascending supposed to work? I can't have sex with the costume on, I can't even kiss. :feelsbadman:

Halloween is the only chance to get killed if you tried to ascend because a girl would not go near you without seeing your face first. If you think otherwise, you're coping way too hard and should probably stop before it does damage to you.

Just halloween maxx

There's no halloween where I live.

I'm actually going to do this. I bought a reaper costume - a long black cloak with a black hood and a black face mask.
Then I can strutt around and feel like a Chad. I also have a scythe. :feelzez:

But how is the ascending supposed to work? I can't have sex with the costume on, I can't even kiss. :feelsbadman:
you can kiss in the dark and you can wear a mask that can still reveal your mouth idk

Go in a costume with a mask that covers your entire head and body so nobody can identify you.

if you know of any chads out there and they aren’t at the party, lie about who you are at the party

you finally scored
but first you have to be invited

Drug them just in case

Zoomer IQ

All the foids know who the local chads are, so can tell even in a mask, even your voice gives it away unless u go full on Darth Vader or some shit

Foids will see your non-chad frame

Most people now will have to wear a surgical mask anyway, rather than legit costume, so their jaw bones will be visible

I can believe foids will make out with Chad without seeing his face (assuming u get past the other 2 blocks above), but I guess that's cos chad is super confident in how he makes out with them, but they won't get to take him home without seeing his face so you will be screwed

you finally scored
I’ll try it for all my bros on here tbh. Ill report back what happens

You do realize you have to take your costume off for any real intimacy with the girl :feelsclown:

What the fuck kind of stupid shit is this?

I'm way too autistic. I never went to a Halloween party.

idk if she'll necessarily do that if she thinks you're some chad she knows

Let's make a battle plan !
1) Send a Chad she knows at the hospital
2) Disguise and say her you're this Chad
3) Fuck her

No mods pin this today huh

She will just make you take off your mask. Also it won’t work for shortcels

Wear stilts and a muscle suit.

At halloween I will not dress up, I will pretend that my face is actually a mask so as to impress the foid with which I will now have to talk, who will tell me "wow, you are the scariest one in the party", imagining that I wear a mask, and then we will end up in the toilet to fuck.

Not if you’re short.

My eye area would cuck me still. :feelsrope:

Getting invited to a party or finding one by a miracle is the real problem.