Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Halloween is just jestermaxxing Olympics

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
Halloween is coming up. I guess we all know the delusional normies who think they‘re gonna get laid on Halloween or go to a college party and have a good time with some Stacys.

But like, these normies are DELUSIONAL, I hate them so much. Like no, Melvin, recessed chin, negative canthal tilt and bug eyes, no matter how “funny“ you are, Stacy is still gonna fuck Chad. These normies think by putting on a mask and a costume they can show how much “personality“ they have or whatever. But it‘s just jestermaxxing, really. “Oh look at me, I‘m a zombie or I‘m the red guy from Squid Game. So funny and so much personality!“ Fuck no. Chad can come to a party dressed completely normal, and he will get all the attention. Brutal world. So fuck Halloween.

I love Halloween, but I haven’t been to a Halloween party. Sad that thirst ruins even this occasion.

I love Halloween, but I haven’t been to a Halloween party. Sad that thirst ruins even this occasion.
One thing I used to like about Halloween is that I can wear a mask and no one would say anything. I know it sounds corny asf, but as long as I could hide my disgusting face I finally felt normal.

One thing I used to like about Halloween is that I can wear a mask and no one would say anything. I know it sounds corny asf, but as long as I could hide my disgusting face I finally felt normal.

I love wearing masks. It's the only way I feel confident.
J3T - Johnny 3 Tears fotografia (22186822) - fanpop

Halloween is coming up. I guess we all know the delusional normies who think they‘re gonna get laid on Halloween or go to a college party and have a good time with some Stacys.

But like, these normies are DELUSIONAL, I hate them so much. Like no, Melvin, recessed chin, negative canthal tilt and bug eyes, no matter how “funny“ you are, Stacy is still gonna fuck Chad. These normies think by putting on a mask and a costume they can show how much “personality“ they have or whatever. But it‘s just jestermaxxing, really. “Oh look at me, I‘m a zombie or I‘m the red guy from Squid Game. So funny and so much personality!“ Fuck no. Chad can come to a party dressed completely normal, and he will get all the attention. Brutal world. So fuck Halloween.
let them die,who cares

No Halloween for my autism

I can tell you are an infiltrator

“Halloween = Jestermaxxing Olympics”
Lolololol never realized that but yes
Very correct

I have a solution

Not everything has to Revolve Around Muh Woman .

Chad will come dressed in a plastic bag and not say a single word and all the girls wants to fuck him meanwhile the normies have thought about their outfit for weeks and have put hours on it just to go home alone and jerk off

Chad will come dressed in a plastic bag and not say a single word and all the girls wants to fuck him meanwhile the normies have thought about their outfit for weeks and have put hours on it just to go home alone and jerk off
On Halloween, I woke up at 2am (so basically November 1st) drunk as fuck in my basement, where I fell asleep while trying to get more beer. I was drinking by myself the whole night, while the girl I like got her back blown out my Chad. Man, I hate that I like foids.