Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Halfway to wizard status and i hate society

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
Well boyos, I will soon be turning 25 and I am just as much a kissless virgin as I was when I started high school, and then college, and now my dead-average office drone job. Through my adolescence and much of early adulthood I was a bluepill gradeslave liberal nice guy, but years of inceldom and my experience at an SJW-ridden elite university have thoroughly erased the goodwill and compassion I once had.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life other than have seks and buy a house and get high and make enough money to never work again. I make a little over 60k rn but in a couple months will get promoted to 75k and then 90k a year after that. So I guess im doing better than some of you subhuman neets on this forum, but I'm still getting moneymogged by the retards I went to high school with even though I got better grades than them, studied harder than them, and am objectively more intelligent and valuable of a worker than them, but—just as sociosexual norms inherently cater to normies and their tendencies—so too is the economic system designed for normscum and screens out any who deviate from it. I am intelligent enough to keep an average job but too neurodivergent and depressed from inceldom to maximize my potential in the context of this hellscape society we live in where everything is based on bullshit appearances and how well you can suck off people who have power and wealth. Let alone the impediment of inceldom and the physical and emotional effects of not having sex and being lonely and getting mogged.

I hate this whole goddamn society, the whole fucking human race. If I had the power I would nuke all life off the face of this abomination of a planet, obliterate every sexhaving mogger normie shithead in an inferno of radioactive hellfire. Every single breeder and sexhaver deserves it, and their offspring, and frankly many of the retards on this forum would be an acceptable collateral too.

I don't know what to do, I am staring down decades of wagecuckery and laboriousness that I am all the more conscious of now that I am out of uni and work full-time. If the same pattern holds most likely I will be the same passive worker drone I have always been until another normie psychopath cracks my psyche enough to push me to ER, like I almost did in uni years ago. But instead I foolishly did the "right" thing and saw a theRapist who promptly committed me to a psych ward that dosed me with jewpills and essentially delayed my schooling and career by a year while doing nothing to substantively improve my life—contributing all the more to the aforementioned lifemogging.

I have no other substantive reason to live or strive. All the boomers and jews and richfags and SJWs and feminists stripped away everything I aspired to when I was like 14. Back then I thought 60k would be a decent salary for my modest lifestyle, but everything got more fucking expensive, and I got shit on by genetics and chronic illness, and I still live with my parents because a normal single family home is like 250k—and I refuse to give half my salary to some parasitic landlord or mortgage company. I thought If I studied hard and worked hard I would be respected and earn status and wealth, but I just get exploited and given the amount and complexity of work that other fuckheads who make 2x as much as me are supposed to be doing. And, it would all be bearable if one single fucking female on this earth was sexually attracted to me so I could at least feel like a real man and not some eunuch slave husk of a person. But no, I can't even have that. I can't even experience the most basic, primal human experiences that all my ancestors experienced hundreds of thousands of millions of years on end. Even for the humiliation of paying for it I would have to travel thousands of miles to do so legally.

It is unacceptable, and it is the feminists and jews and cucks and richfags and boomers to blame—anyone who says otherwise deserves to get your skull blown out with a rock.

Halfway to wizard status would be 15, you're at 83.3333333%.

Halfway to wizard status would be 15, you're at 83.3333333%.
Fuck me I was thinking of age 20 as my reference point :feelstastyman:

Because really from like age 0 to around 17 & 18 it's kinda expected you havent had sex until then anyway

Well boyos, I will soon be turning 25 and I am just as much a kissless virgin as I was when I started high school, and then college, and now my dead-average office drone job. Through my adolescence and much of early adulthood I was a bluepill gradeslave liberal nice guy, but years of inceldom and my experience at an SJW-ridden elite university have thoroughly erased the goodwill and compassion I once had.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life other than have seks and buy a house and get high and make enough money to never work again. I make a little over 60k rn but in a couple months will get promoted to 75k and then 90k a year after that. So I guess im doing better than some of you subhuman neets on this forum, but I'm still getting moneymogged by the retards I went to high school with even though I got better grades than them, studied harder than them, and am objectively more intelligent and valuable of a worker than them, but—just as sociosexual norms inherently cater to normies and their tendencies—so too is the economic system designed for normscum and screens out any who deviate from it. I am intelligent enough to keep an average job but too neurodivergent and depressed from inceldom to maximize my potential in the context of this hellscape society we live in where everything is based on bullshit appearances and how well you can suck off people who have power and wealth. Let alone the impediment of inceldom and the physical and emotional effects of not having sex and being lonely and getting mogged.

I hate this whole goddamn society, the whole fucking human race. If I had the power I would nuke all life off the face of this abomination of a planet, obliterate every sexhaving mogger normie shithead in an inferno of radioactive hellfire. Every single breeder and sexhaver deserves it, and their offspring, and frankly many of the retards on this forum would be an acceptable collateral too.

I don't know what to do, I am staring down decades of wagecuckery and laboriousness that I am all the more conscious of now that I am out of uni and work full-time. If the same pattern holds most likely I will be the same passive worker drone I have always been until another normie psychopath cracks my psyche enough to push me to ER, like I almost did in uni years ago. But instead I foolishly did the "right" thing and saw a theRapist who promptly committed me to a psych ward that dosed me with jewpills and essentially delayed my schooling and career by a year while doing nothing to substantively improve my life—contributing all the more to the aforementioned lifemogging.

I have no other substantive reason to live or strive. All the boomers and jews and richfags and SJWs and feminists stripped away everything I aspired to when I was like 14. Back then I thought 60k would be a decent salary for my modest lifestyle, but everything got more fucking expensive, and I got shit on by genetics and chronic illness, and I still live with my parents because a normal single family home is like 250k—and I refuse to give half my salary to some parasitic landlord or mortgage company. I thought If I studied hard and worked hard I would be respected and earn status and wealth, but I just get exploited and given the amount and complexity of work that other fuckheads who make 2x as much as me are supposed to be doing. And, it would all be bearable if one single fucking female on this earth was sexually attracted to me so I could at least feel like a real man and not some eunuch slave husk of a person. But no, I can't even have that. I can't even experience the most basic, primal human experiences that all my ancestors experienced hundreds of thousands of millions of years on end. Even for the humiliation of paying for it I would have to travel thousands of miles to do so legally.

It is unacceptable, and it is the feminists and jews and cucks and richfags and boomers to blame—anyone who says otherwise deserves to get your skull blown out with a rock.
Desk jockeys in the government get paid 250k+ to print and sign papers brutal... My mom has made 66k at her manager job since like 2009. we used to live in a huge house in rural pa. Now we live in a trailer sized home. I am only wageslaving so i can barely help with the house. and i just turned 18

Not to sound smart but halfway to wizardhood would be age fifteen if you count thirty year old virgins as wizards.

i am you but a wizard and make 85k. i'm basically an office drone. i have potential to make much more, but i don't really see the point since i'd just be as miserable, but with a bigger bank account

Just save enough money, and call it quits.
~Retire early, that would be your smart move.

Inceldom only gets harder after you leave your early-twenties. Being an incel in you late-twenties and thirties is beyond brutal.

Last edited: