Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Half way through summer

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
It has been sooooooooooo brutal so far. LDAR'd every single day of summer while flicking through instagram stories of my chad and even normie classmates being shirtless and partying at beaches almost every day. Ohhh i really do not want to go back to school its bad enough seeing chads through a screen, but seeing them in person is just 10x worse.

Fuck im so depressed rn

It has been sooooooooooo brutal so far. LDAR'd every single day of summer while flicking through instagram stories of my chad and even normie classmates being shirtless and partying at beaches almost every day. Ohhh i really do not want to go back to school its bad enough seeing chads through a screen, but seeing them in person is just 10x worse.
god you can’t get any closer to my emotions

I miss the Jewvid lockdowns. Seeing young couples is suifuel. :feelsrope:

I just want this summer to be over so when school starts I can do everything in my power to annoy and make life worse for my classmates

Anything new? It's like this every summer, atleast try to embrace the ldar