Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Half of this forum would rather have their sons be a faggot

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Lmao @ the state of incels.is in 2021 and the state of zoomers in general. Half of you would rather have your son be a dick sucking, asshole fucking abominations with another man's cum in their boipussy than let him be a normie sexually healthy cuck who could atleast be corrected:feelspuke:. God pls don't let faggot lovers procreate

Fags aren't simps even if they are disgusting scum. it's possible for a fag to be misogynistic but impossible for a cuck.

i would restrict my son from watching anime and using trannycord

the fact that you have to choose between having a gay son or a lesbian whore of a daughter is depressing

you wouldn't choose between them if shariaa law was established

both options lead to the same path which is trouble and more degeneracy

Yeah I was disturbed and concerned by the answers on that thread

If I hadn't seen enough of cucks who off themselves because "the one" divroce raped them, then maybe gay son would seem an actual issue. Thing is, I haven't seen enough gays in my life to know better. Looking at how pathetic many straight men are it's better that my fag son has at least some peace with another man than ending up a cuck who blasts his head off because of a foid. Well, you can always have a fag son who is also a cuck, that would be interesting. Imagine if your fag son had to end his life because a cetrain gay chad rejected him. Wouldn't that be a relief in a way?

There's nothing more disgusting

If I hadn't seen enough of cucks who off themselves because "the one" divroce raped them, then maybe gay son would seem an actual issue. Thing is, I haven't seen enough gays in my life to know better. Looking at how pathetic many straight men are it's better that my fag son has at least some peace with another man than ending up a cuck who blasts his head off because of a foid. Well, you can always have a fag son who is also a cuck, that would be interesting. Imagine if your fag son had to end his life because a cetrain gay chad rejected him. Wouldn't that be a relief in a way?
Yeah, better have your son come home with a snipped dick wearing a dress, putting himself up as a whore on grindr and becoming a part of the 40% anyway

I can accept my son to be a good looking bisexual,total Homo is too much

I can't accept a cuck son or a fag son.

In that case I'd rather not have a son at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back