Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather have a cuck son or a fag one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Would you rather have a cuck son or a fag one?

• Cuck son

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Fag son

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
You manage to ascend with stacylite , But your son turns either into a cuck or a fag.

My son would never be a cuck or a fag.

In the end ill probably end up :feelsrope:. But having a cuck son seems less degenerative. And I feel its never too late to :blackpill: a blue pill cuck. Good luck trying to convert a gay/lesbian kid back.

Damn, both are terrible fates :fuk:

Both are terrible conditions deserving of sincerest condolences, but if I had to choose between a real pro-feminist cuck who allows his wife to see another men, supportive of her slut behavior, who lost 75% of his stuff to his former wife who cucked him with a nigger, and who is a misandrist at heart who was brought up effectively by his mother and not me, and like, just a gay, it would be the latter. But not a trannymaxxer fag who is suddenly into girls, not a sissy boy, crying for attention faggot due to a lack of brain, not a deranged freak who feels like a girl on Sundays. Just a regular faggot who is into regular men. Don't know if those exist though.

Fag>Cuck tbh. At least fag won't simp as much.
A fag will at least not rob your familly's by marrying a foid and getting successfully divorce raped. Fag = shame. Cuck = shame + money loss.

Such a tough choice.

fag. at least he will not be cucking himself to the whores. and he can change to not being a fag if he decides so.

Cuck easily. Death to lgbt. Death to fags. All you cucks choosing your own sons to be fags, hopefully will never reproduce
Or better yet

i wouldn’t care if my son is gay.

i wouldn’t care if my son is gay.

think I'd just beat either until they weren't :feelsmage:

think I'd just beat either until they weren't :feelsmage:
Cope many fags and Cucks are genetically made that way. Only solution is putting them to sleep.

I'd choose to have a cuck son.

Most fags are SJWs and I honestly wouldn't mind my son being a cuck because at least he wouldn't mog me.

I'd choose to have a cuck son.

Most fags are SJWs and I honestly wouldn't mind my son being a cuck because at least he wouldn't mog me.
There is no right answer.

Last edited:
I think if I can ascend with a stacylite,then it is possible that my son is good looking,so suppose he is changlite

having a cuck son is the most shameful thing, a fag son is also too much,I can accept if he is a bi

a good looking bisexual seems not so unacceptable in today's gay world,it may even seem trendy

Last edited:
Cope many fags and Cucks are genetically made that way. Only solution is putting them to sleep.
many but not most. if you're raised by two faggots in new york city and watch netflix and eat soy you're much more likely to turn out a cuck or faggot than raised by normal family working in the field in minnesota. the only exception is foids. they need to be fully obstructed from all forms of civilization so they don't turn into angry feminist sluts

Cuck easily. Death to lgbt. Death to fags. All you cucks choosing your own sons to be fags, hopefully will never reproduce
u are taking this seriously i see, you are acting like a foid now. Whichever option you pick it does not matter because there is no foid to fuck to begin with. You are also free to not choose any option. and as a logical man , i will never have any kids ever , as another forum member said, "its all about me from now on"

u are taking this seriously i see, you are acting like a foid now. Whichever option you pick it does not matter because there is no foid to fuck to begin with. You are also free to not choose any option. and as a logical man , i will never have any kids ever , as another forum member said, "its all about me from now on"
I'm taking this seriously yes. This is not the first time or the first thread where soys on this forum showed faggot sympathising tendencies. Might as well make an account on reddit instead to talk about Nintendo Switch and some :bluepill:bullshit like women Empowerment or lgbt rights

There is no right answer.
there is , dont have cuck son, he will end up wasting your money on some whore and eventually commit sui because some cunt "broke" his heart.
I'm taking this seriously yes. This is not the first time or the first thread where soys on this forum showed faggot sympathising tendencies. Might as well make an account on reddit instead to talk about Nintendo Switch and some :bluepill:bullshit like women Empowerment or lgbt rights
You are an incel today because the cucks have ruined the society and have increased the smv of women to infinity. Understand what i am saying, nobody is asking you to suck cock.
yeah and if you have a cuck son you end up cucking yourself, as he will go on to raise some other mens son.

Last edited:
yeah and if you have a cuck son you end up cucking yourself, as he will go on to raise some other mens son.
You end up with no offspring in both cases, may as well have a cuck son so he can raise some white chad children for the betterment of the white race.

A fag will at least not rob your familly's by marrying a foid and getting successfully divorce raped. Fag = shame. Cuck = shame + money loss.
Cucks will also steal your bank cards to give thousands of dollars to ethots so thay can talk to them for 10 minutes.

You end up with no offspring in both cases, may as well have a cuck son so he can raise some white chad children for the betterment of the white race.
You can have offspring with surrogacy and even now there are many gay men who have been married with kids and wife.

You can have offspring with surrogacy and even now there are many gay men who have been married with kids and wife.

wish i wasnt a poorcel so i could hire the womb of an european stacylite with coloured eyes or big tits. :feelsrope:

I can't accept a cuck son or a fag son.

In that case I'd rather not have a son at all.

Or better yet

Why did the father kill him? Was the boy the one dancing as a girl?

Fag but he must be top

Better a cuck because even if they simp it means they love women

In the end ill probably end up :feelsrope:. But having a cuck son seems less degenerative. And I feel its never too late to :blackpill: a blue pill cuck. Good luck trying to convert a gay/lesbian kid back.

If the kid turned out to be a faggot, he wouldn't be my son.

Cuck.
Cucked by me ofc.

Neither. I'm not against homosexuality.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

yep. most you guys probably don't know what it's like to be hounded by thugmaxxed cucks too. better to be a fag than be just another useful idiot cuck that revolves his life around women

A cuck would end up doing gay shit like getting pegged, fem tattoos, or a MMF threesome with a black guy anyways.