Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Half of celibate adults who don’t have any sexual experience are asexual

Sounds like a cope from them

"Why have you been single for so long?"

"H-haha ... i-i'm asexual you see"

Sounds like a cope from them

"Why have you been single for so long?"

"H-haha ... i-i'm asexual you see"
No, there are people who are genuinely asexual

I'm volcel teehee

Real asexuals are extremely rare. It requires your brain to be malfunctioning or to have serious trauma caused by sexual abuse. Most people are lying or just low t/low sex drive. This whole asexual thing is new and trendy

Real asexuals are extremely rare. It requires your brain to be malfunctioning or to have serious trauma caused by sexual abuse. Most people are lying or just low t/low sex drive. This whole asexual thing is new and trendy
Cope. Studies show that up to 1% of people are asexual. And at 25-29 years old, only like 3% of adults are virgins

Cope. Studies show that up to 1% of people are asexual. And at 25-29 years old, only like 3% of adults are virgins
Overdiagnosed like autism. Most of those "asexuals" just don't have access to sex. Humans are extremely good at deluding themselves. "if i don't have sex it's because i don't want sex bro"

Overdiagnosed like autism. Most of those "asexuals" just don't have access to sex. Humans are extremely good at deluding themselves. "if i don't have sex it's because i don't want sex bro"
Not true. If that was true, many people here would identify as asexuals

I wondered sometimes, if I am not asexual. At least rn I feel asexual again. I am also stuffed full with this sexuality-based content here, that I am bored and sick of it.
But then, some "Hi" back from a female in the hallway let me think about it for hours and light up a fire.
On the other hand, I could not imagine myself building up sexual tension to a female. I want to be near them, see them smiling and laughing, listen them speaking and touch their soft skin and then go home and have my peace alone.
The only sexual urges I have is when I see some Reddit or twitter whore humiliating men especially incel men.

I wondered sometimes, if I am not asexual. At least rn I feel asexual again. I am also stuffed full with this sexuality-based content here, that I am bored and sick of it.
But then, some "Hi" back from a female in the hallway let me think about it for hours and light up a fire.
On the other hand, I could not imagine myself building up sexual tension to a female. I want to be near them, see them smiling and laughing, listen them speaking and touch their soft skin and then go home and have my peace alone.
The only sexual urges I have is when I see some Reddit or twitter whore humiliating men especially incel men.
There’s a foid formerly at my college program who is asexual

Asexuality is nothing but a delusion and a trend.

Asexuality is nothing but a delusion and a trend.
But what is with asexuals, who felt "different" the whole life and then found out about asexuality and knew: "That is it, what I am. I am not alone." ?

But what is with asexuals, who felt "different" the whole life and then found out about asexuality and knew: "That is it, what I am. I am not alone." ?
Don't exist

Not true. If that was true, many people here would identify as asexuals
No because people here are real with themselves.

Tons of incels in denial just simp for women online, donate to twitch/only fans whores as a way to cope. Do people here do this? No. Does this mean no incel does it? No

The asexual thing is just a form of denial. Just because people don't use it here doesn't mean it's not a thing

And like i said most people's sex drive who go up if they had access to sex

If it existed, where would it be rooted in your opinion? A genetic mutation? Upbringing?

Not a conspiracy, a retarded trend
cool avi bro

No because people here are real with themselves.

Tons of incels in denial just simp for women online, donate to twitch/only fans whores as a way to cope. Do people here do this? No. Does this mean no incel does it? No

The asexual thing is just a form of denial. Just because people don't use it here doesn't mean it's not a thing

And like i said most people's sex drive who go up if they had access to sex
The idea that every single person experiences sexual attraction is ridiculous

The idea that every single person experiences sexual attraction is ridiculous
Not what I said

" Real asexuals are extremely rare. It requires your brain to be malfunctioning or to have serious trauma caused by sexual abuse. "

Not what I said

" Real asexuals are extremely rare. It requires your brain to be malfunctioning or to have serious trauma caused by sexual abuse. "
It’s unknown what causes it. Prove that asexuality is impossible

If it existed, where would it be rooted in your opinion? A genetic mutation? Upbringing?

Not a conspiracy, a retarded trend
I could say the same about autism, ADHD and other psychological diagnoses who are raising. This doesn't mean automatically that they weren't there before. When you don't know about this term "asexual" you either identify yourself as the "weird one" or force yourself to hetero- or homosexual direction with only a low libido.

tbh I looked for asexual testimonys on youtube but clicked this video and I check many one of this signs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFkKg7Ly1I

But on the other hand, it does not fit in to the sexual tension and sexual arousal I did already experienced. I think it is more of a general anhedonic problem with me.

People here don't want to believe asexuals exist
Because then they won't be pinning for sexual validation and attention like they are.

Classic human crab in a bucket mentality.

I could say the same about autism, ADHD and other psychological diagnoses who are raising. This doesn't mean automatically that they weren't there before. When you don't know about this term "asexual" you either identify yourself as the "weird one" or force yourself to hetero- or homosexual direction with only a low libido.

tbh I looked for asexual testimonys on youtube but clicked this video and I check many one of this signs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dFkKg7Ly1I

But on the other hand, it does not fit in to the sexual tension and sexual arousal I did already experienced. I think it is more of a general anhedonic problem with me.

Unlike asexuality, ADHD and autism aren't traits that directly stop you from being motivated to perform the literally most important function of the body.
If your sex drive is low, that's because you're low T.

asexual women are women who only want chad but don't want to be lesbians so they put "asexual" in twitter bio but would fuck with chad if he wanted her

asexual women are women who only want chad but don't want to be lesbians so they put "asexual" in twitter bio but would fuck with chad if he wanted her
Asexual women only cuck chads just to fit in

And at 25-29 years old, only like 3% of adults are virgins
From where does this number come? It sounds very unrealistic that 97% of men, of whom many are short or ugly, have actually had sex.

According to Demographics of inceldom in the Incel Wiki though, 27% of men under 30 have not had any sex since they turned 18, so the actual celibacy rate among men is most likely much higher.

D21MPkPW0AEiL0N

Therefore, asexuals should still be a minority among celibate men.

From where does this number come? It sounds very unrealistic that 97% of men, of whom many are short or ugly, have actually had sex.

According to Demographics of inceldom in the Incel Wiki though, 27% of men under 30 have not had any sex since they turned 18, so the actual celibacy rate among men is most likely much higher.

View attachment 292344

Therefore, asexuals should still be a minority among celibate men.
They still had sex at 18. Also, many college students and young adults party less these days and focus on study more, and spend more on social media. So most are volcels

The foids are asexual, the men are incel. Sounds about right.

assexuality doesn't exist tbh it's either cope or hormonal imbalancement

Sorry you've made one post too many faggot posts supported by IT. Majority of asexuals are females, nice way of putting the word "adult" to try and apply it to incels. Fucking IT LARPER. @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel, take out the trash.

assexuality doesn't exist tbh it's either cope or hormonal imbalancement
It exists. Of course there are people who can’t be attracted to others

thats low IQ. if a guy can get hard, he can't be asexual, and i'd bet 100% of the guys who say they are asexual can get hard and masturbate regularly

Sorry you've made one post too many faggot posts supported by IT. Majority of asexuals are females, nice way of putting the word "adult" to try and apply it to incels. Fucking IT LARPER. @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel, take out the trash.
Wtf how are foids the ones who are asexual. And when did IT support my posts? They always hate me. And no, I’m sure many asexuals are men. Stop accusing people of being LARPers, it makes you look a LARPer
thats low IQ. if a guy can get hard, he can't be asexual, and i'd bet 100% of the guys who say they are asexual can get hard and masturbate regularly
Proof or you’re wrong

Wtf how are foids the ones who are asexual. And when did IT support my posts? They always hate me. And no, I’m sure many asexuals are men. Stop accusing people of being LARPers, it makes you look a LARPer

Proof or you’re wrong

Fuckoff you cuck, begging us not to doxx IT. Yeah they praised that shit aswell as other posts you wrote.

The asexual Foids want GIGAGIGAChads. Normal Gigachads are insufficent. No men on earth meet their standards and thus they claim to be asexual. As for the males are coping subhumans.

Fuckoff you cuck, begging us not to doxx IT. Yeah they praised that shit aswell as other posts you wrote.
Doxxing IT is dangerous and could get us doxxed you retard. Also, I never saw a single IT thread praising me. I bet next you’re gonna call @FrothySolutions a LARPer. Kill yourself. You aren’t even 1000 posts but been here for a while and you accuse others of LARPing over super petty things. That’s pretty suspicious
The asexual Foids want GIGAGIGAChads. Normal Gigachads are insufficent. No men on earth meet their standards and thus they claim to be asexual. As for the males are coping subhumans.
Sorry but some men are asexual