Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haircuts are so cope

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Literally, every guy I have seen with a gf has either a buzzcut or a shitty ungroomed haircut. Like hell, I have even seen bald guys with gfs. Males with fashionable hair, on the other hand, are coping incels who think that by having a cool haircut they can make up for an ugly face. JFL.

It's all about the face. FACE. If you are human you should be able to score with any haircut.

A haircut can make a difference. The most important difference is your hairline. A bad hairline can completely kill your looks.

CopingGymcel said:
A haircut can make a difference. The most important difference is your hairline. A bad hairline can completely kill your looks.

Haircut=/=hairline

92jFQUq.jpg

IDK man, I think you'd really benefit from a haircut and a bit of effort into styling it.

incelman said:
Haircut=/=hairline

Never claimed it to be, but you mentioned being bald.

Framecel222 said:
92jFQUq.jpg

IDK man, I think you'd really benefit from a haircut and a bit of effort into styling it.

Why are you showing me a pic of a random dude? Should I do my hair like his?

Framecel222 said:
92jFQUq.jpg

I think it does a good job at hiding his head shape, which isn't ideal.

incelman said:
Why are you showing me a pic of a random dude? Should I do my hair like his?

You are so bad at lying lol.

CopingGymcel said:
I think it does a good job at hiding his head shape, which isn't ideal.

What's wrong with his head shape?

I agree on this one. Hairmaxxing just like clothesmaxxing is cope.

No haircut works with my hair texture. I'd do a buzzcut, but I'd look even more like a beta faggot.

Solitarian_Walker said:
No haircut works with my hair texture. I'd do a buzzcut, but I'd look even more like a beta faggot.

I feel you cause I have the same problem.

young bitches love guys with buzzcuts

BUT you have to have the personality/game to go with it

Framecel222 said:

Lying about what?

Framecel222 said:

The way it narrows, it looks like he might look like an egg if he was bald.

NekoStance said:

You are not blackpilled if you use the term "game"

incelman said:
Lying about what?

You've publicly acknowledged the Gambler rumor at this point, so if you're gonna pretend you aren't him you shouldn't act like you don't know what's going on.

CopingGymcel said:
The way it narrows, it looks like he might look like an egg if he was bald.

I see what you're saying but I still think he looks better with a normal hairstyle.

vnKchOU.jpg

incelman said:
NekoStance said:
You are not blackpilled if you use the term "game"
I think you have to be very blackpillled to use it correctly

NekoStance said:

"Game" is a halo effect of attractiveness. You can be as socially retarded as you want and still pull if you're good looking. Only if you're what I call a "super autist" can you negate your good looks.

Solitarian_Walker said:
NekoStance said:
"Game" is a halo effect of attractiveness. You can be as socially retarded as you want and still pull if you're good looking. Only if you're what I call a "super autist" can you negate your good looks.
take the context of this thread

young girls like guys with buzzcuts, I know this through experience

however they also have to have the confident, macho attitude to go with it. Or else they won't suit their haircut, and they'll just come off aspie, actually it could be even worse.
So yeah in that regard, if you're an autist, it will fuck you up.

NekoStance said:

There is no correct use for this term unless you refer to video games

Framecel222 said:
You've publicly acknowledged the Gambler rumor at this point, so if you're gonna pretend you aren't him you shouldn't act like you don't know what's going on.

I see what you're saying but I still think he looks better with a normal hairstyle.

vnKchOU.jpg

Apparenlty, you know something I don't.

Yep, a haircut won't magically make girls find you attractive after they found you repulsive. Nothing can salvage an ugly face.

Also, I have seen guys with literally the worst hairdos imaginable get girlfriends. What did they have in common? Their faces were much more attractive than mine.

Minjaze said:
Yep, a haircut won't magically make girls find you attractive after they found you repulsive. Nothing can salvage an ugly face.

Also, I have seen guys with literally the worst hairdos imaginable get girlfriends. What did they have in common? Their faces were much more attractive than mine.

For men it's all about face.

Not cope.. Long hair makes me 2.5 when I am 4/10

Weed said:
https://incels.is/Thread-SuicideFuel-To-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel

Fuck off fakecel

INCELMAN IS NOT THE GAMBLER JESUS

I remember going to a hair salon as a kid, my mom would take me and I didn't have the option of going to a barber. I was 15ish and I'd bring pictures of Jake gyllenhaal and Chris Pratt asking for their hairstyles. I would obsess over my hair thinking if I could get it just right I'd be a slayer. Lol turns out no haircut in the world can change my potato face. It was so emasculating to sit down subserviently in a chair and beg a roastie hair dresser to make me look like a slayer with a jaw. Plus the awkward conversations where they aren't interested in you, they just want to break the silence. I can only imagine how much they laughed at my expense after I left. Now i go to a barber with a single chair in the whole establishment, tell him the razor numbers and sit down in comfortable silence while he does his work. He's much better at detailing the hairlines and side burns, not that it matters.

Shaving head is a good way to see some of your own facial features in a different way.

cookinbreakfast said:
I remember going to a hair salon as a kid, my mom would take me and I didn't have the option of going to a barber. I was 15ish and I'd bring pictures of Jake gyllenhaal and Chris Pratt asking for their hairstyles. I would obsess over my hair thinking if I could get it just right I'd be a slayer. Lol turns out no haircut in the world can change my potato face. It was so emasculating to sit down subserviently in a chair and beg a roastie hair dresser to make me look like a slayer with a jaw. Plus the awkward conversations where they aren't interested in you, they just want to break the silence. I can only imagine how much they laughed at my expense after I left. Now i go to a barber with a single chair in the whole establishment, tell him the razor numbers and sit down in comfortable silence while he does his work. He's much better at detailing the hairlines and side burns, not that it matters.

Been there bro. Haircuts are bullshit. It's funny how all these things that the bluepilled media says that matter to sexual attraction are completely irrelevant. Hair, clothes, muscles are all COPE. It's face and only face.

I only get buzz cuts anyway.

I have to quote myself on this

Hair matters
Haircut doesnt

Maybe they had a good haircut when they met their gf. People tend to let themselves go once they are in a relationship.

blackcel said:
Maybe they had a good haircut when they met their gf. People tend to let themselves go once they are in a relationship.

That's a cope

Grow your hair @incelman fuck society.

QuantumDummy said:
I only get buzz cuts anyway.

you reeeaally shouldn't

buzzcut draws attention to your facial features, 

a great haircut will focus on hiding/tempering a facial imperfection while also balancing your face

under average looking people should get a great haircut that balance the face and hide/temper at least one imperfection, 
ex: big ears -> cover the ears with mid-long hair
ex2: too long forehead -> fringe

[attachment=504]
idk man. It does make someone look more slick.

Attachments

• hot dude hair.jpg
    hot dude hair.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 102
theoldnick said:
you reeeaally shouldn't

buzzcut draws attention to your facial features, 

a great haircut will focus on hiding/tempering a facial imperfection while also balancing your face

under average looking people should get a great haircut that balance the face and hide/temper at least one imperfection, 
ex: big ears -> cover the ears with mid-long hair
ex2: too long forehead -> fringe

Women overlook haircuts anyway.