Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hahahahhahahaha god dammit day-game is funny PAINFUL

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
lol at how she doesn't slow down and keeps on walking fastly away while he tries to keep up with his manlet legs

Ain't no foid slowing down for any manlet

>w-why are you watching this stuff

Comedic purposes :feelsPop:

Roosh said in his day game book that he's rather watch gay gangbangs than bad daygame.

Except all day game is bad.

Not a single second

Roosh said in his day game book that he's rather watch gay gangbangs than bad daygame.

Except all day game is bad.

Not a single second

JUST WATCH CUNT, ITS 10 SECONDS

SHE WOULDN'T EVEN STOP FOR HIS NICE PERSONALITY, HAIRCUT, NICE CLOTHES, AND GERMAN WHITE MAN BONUS, because hes a manlet.

You think she would have kept on walking if he was tall? LMAO.

JUST WATCH CUNT, ITS 10 SECONDS

SHE WOULDN'T EVEN STOP FOR HIS NICE PERSONALITY, HAIRCUT, NICE CLOTHES, AND GERMAN WHITE MAN BONUS, because hes a manlet.

You think she would have kept on walking if he was tall? LMAO.

lol, cringe, he follows her like a pet.

Just try to get arrested theory

Mogs me to oblivion and still got brushed aside. The nervous laughter and awkward conversation was painful to watch.

lol, cringe, he follows her like a pet.

Just try to get arrested theory

IT HAPPENS AGAIN HAHAHHAHAH

WHAT THE FUCK FOIDS STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE MANLET :feelsPop:

I dont know about you cunts, but this guy looks like a decently good looking guy to me, and he still gets BRUSHED THE FUCK OFF like NOTHING.

Not one Planck time. Laughing at guys trying to pick up foids is a volcel trait.

Not one Planck time. Laughing at guys trying to pick up foids is a volcel trait.

Hows it it a volcel trait? Its literally what happens to me everytime I ever approach. Its funny because it reminds me of my own interactions. :feelsPop:

IE: Foids showing ZERO care or interest, just walking off n off ignoring you like a peasant manlet

Last edited:
This is what HOPE/COPE looks like

when she did not stop he should of got in to his car and drove beside her all day annoying the hell out of her then stand outside her house and yell super cunt 100,000 times just so she understands how he feels.

when will manlets learn, it's fucking over dude.

the heightpill destroyed my dreams

when she did not stop he should of got in to his car and drove beside her all day annoying the hell out of her then stand outside her house and yell super cunt 100,000 times just so she understands how he feels.
based and driver license pilled

He gets a phone number close to the end so maybe not over for him
He only went for heightmatches or taller than him just saying

JFL if you have weak day game.
Maybe, just maybe this is why your incel?

Running daygame (lmao) in the UK is going to get you put on the sex offenders register.

She wanted to crush that manlet

This guy mogs facially everyone here (i hope so, otherwise chads.co) and is still treated like shit. Still thinks face>height? You must be delusional.

I would never, ever walk after girls when I approached them. If they're interested enough to talk, they'll stop and talk. If they keep walking, that means they don't want to talk. Following them just comes across as incredibly beta behaviour.

This guy mogs facially everyone here (i hope so, otherwise chads.co) and is still treated like shit. Still thinks face>height? You must be delusional.
Cope. This guy has the illusion of being good looking. But his skull is so small it could be the size of a girl. He has no bones in his face.
He gets halo from his symmetry and blue eyes but id bet most women would rate him 4/10 facially.

Ive seen people on this site skull mog him into oblivion. With that said, his height and frame is obviously his biggest issue.

Cope. This guy has the illusion of being good looking. But his skull is so small it could be the size of a girl. He has no bones in his face.
He gets halo from his symmetry and blue eyes but id bet most women would rate him 4/10 facially.

Ive seen people on this site skull mog him into oblivion. With that said, his height and frame is obviously his biggest issue.
Chads.co it is then.

I read Marco INFIDEL

DEUS LO VULT INFIDEL

:feelskek: :lul::feelshaha:

he's also brutally recessed :feelsokman:

Hows it it a volcel trait? Its literally what happens to me everytime I ever approach. Its funny because it reminds me of my own interactions. :feelsPop:
How can it be funny to you? I haven't done street approaches in years and I still get cringe echoes every time I see some guy in a similar situation. It wasn't funny then, it's not funny now. I'd rather watch happy couples than a guy getting shot down.

Learn what that word means.

How can it be funny to you? I haven't done street approaches in years and I still get cringe echoes every time I see some guy in a similar situation. It wasn't funny then, it's not funny now. I'd rather watch happy couples than a guy getting shot down.

Learn what that word means.

I still do them even though I know it’s pointless just for the fact of people can’t say I dont try and it’s entertainment for me to approach to watch the woman squirm and get annoyed. it’s funny to me, I am Autistic I find things funny that a lot of people don’t.

if you aren't at least 7 inches taller than a foid she wants you dead

if you aren't at least 7 inches taller than a foid she wants you dead
TinkPeter
You meant seventeen, right fren?
PeterTink

You have just as much of a chance of ascending by approaching 5 women as you do approaching 500, hypergamy is absolute.

When are guys gonna realize that, if a foid isn't hitting on you first, it's over?

Dude has an average face lmao

Guys his height with chad tier faces usually slay foids who heightmogs him
When are guys gonna realize that, if a foid isn't hitting on you first, it's over?
She doesn't even have to hit on you directly. Just making eye contact and being in position to interact with you should be a good enough indicator as well.

Last edited: