Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL hahaha reddit drama has official banned any posting from my catfish videos

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
2018 11 11 213711

it was after i posted that video of the girl making the video sucking the banana decided to ban any catfish videos, funny thing was that these cucks would make posts about me in the past.

Dude aren’t u worried about any of these holes going to the cops?

What he is doing is not illegal

As far as I can tell he's not doing anything illegal? Recording people in public is legal iirc (not a lawyer)

No roastie is going to admit that she got jabaited by a weird incel anyway, look at how embarrassed they look...

As far as I can tell he's not doing anything illegal? Recording people in public is legal iirc (not a lawyer)

No roastie is going to admit that she got jabaited by a weird incel anyway, look at how embarrassed they look...
especially having to admit sucking on the banana sexually.

It's legal in all states if the meeting takes place in public. Phone calls differ by state, though.

Harassment is where it gets dodgy, but I've mentioned this before in these threads.

of course not, it would crush their ego. who's got the more fragile ego, now, bitches?

It's legal in all states if the meeting takes place in public. Phone calls differ by state, though.

Harassment is where it gets dodgy, but I've mentioned this before in these threads.
wheres the harassment? harassment is based on repeated attempts to harass the victim.

just get rid of cops theory. biggest cucks ever.

whenever a political test asks if the police are there to uphold the status quo by force I answer a strong yes.

just get rid of cops theory. biggest cucks ever.

whenever a political test asks if the police are there to uphold the status quo by force I answer a strong yes.
only bluepillers worry about ((the man))

>reddit

Attachments

• 1516747395481.gif
    1516747395481.gif
    77.9 KB · Views: 62
You're not allow

Recording people without permission is illegal in California.
I was in jail, man. you don't know how good you have it.
How long and why?

damn cucks trying to cover how sluty she is.
JFL at the soylent that marries her

yeah I can't tell sometimes. autism sucks.
You're not allow

How long and why?

would rather not talk about it. but it did involve hitting a foid.

You’re too high inhib and as others have said, he’s doing nothing illegal...YET. I wouldn’t be surprised if catfishing was made a crime in a few years because women.

The blackpill is too heavy for mentally weak cucks to take.

You're not allow

How long and why?

Recording as in a confidential conversation, not a video where they’re talking back at you.