Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hadn't been on r/foreveralone in so long..

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
This is the first thing i see when i go on there:

same old typical 'female FA' bullshit. complains about being a virgin, never having a boyfriend etc, we all know its volcel

scrolling down and.......
[–]WetSpan 2 points an hour ago
Men who match but never message. Men who message then ghost. Men who are so blunt about only wanting to fuck.

literally admitting to getting messages for sex, as everyone here already knows. NO female can be incel. including fat, ugly landwhales like she describes herself as

well you can try PMing her and ask her to be friends and date, lets see how well it goes before she ghosts any man not 6+/10

ForeverAlone hasn't been itself in years.. I joined/moved on to Incels as well as ForeverUnwanted, but FU was barely active so.. I stuck to incels up until its demise.

well you can try PMing her and ask her to be friends and date, lets see how well it goes before she ghosts any man not 6+/10
u know for damn sure a ton of the cucks on there have already messaged her.

Forever alone reddit

Fuck. Women can't be Wizards wtf is wrong with Reddit.

I got banned there not even posting in their forums. messaged em about why they did it and they just muted me for 3 days.

the content itself was stupid. i think a lot of it was made up. i just went there time to time to tell people to not jump off bridges lol.

the post meta is a lot more left than anything. Commonly would see normies post women looked me and i dont know what to do. then there was a bunch of suicidal people talking about jumping in front of trains. Ord not looking either way when crossing the street.

the only thing i really seen censored is race, women and SWJ stuff. not the real ER or normie shit that should be cut out lol. even the reposts such as my mom bought me a hooker, or i have a month to get a girlfriend or im going to be homeless didnt get deleted. that place in general is pretty cucked and i think most the cool incels have moved on from it!

Same. And as long as that forum allows females to post on there, i will never visit or post on there ever again.

r/maleforeveralone is better

The only reason why she's alone is because she refuses to settle for anything less than Chad.
Seriously, how hard is it? Just register on ANY online dating site and you'll get dozens of messages. In fact, I bet a bunch of guys on FA have already messaged her after that post - a femoid saying that it's lonely = easiest way to gain orbiters.

this is why i dont use forever alone anymore, its been assimilated by normies and females.

All she has to do is lose weight, ie a passive easy thing to do, to go from the horrors of only matching with 5/10s and start getting 7s to cure her depression

I was the most legit female there and it was a troll.

shes probably bullshitting:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back