Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had to sit behind a couple after 24hr shift.

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
It was in the bus and they even were making out in PUBLIC fucking degenerates and i bet god hates me. God i wanted to slit their fucking throats so bad.
Cqnt wait to come back to my empty lonely apartment.

And this whore was cucking him like she sits on social media look this dude liked my half naked photo and says that infront of her bf modern realtionships are a joke but i still want affection fuckkk

I was even tearimg up a bit fuck its so brutal i cant take it anymore

Why do these poorfag sexhavers have to make out on the bus. They can't just buy a car with their normiebuxx and spare us all from having to see that shit? You can even fuck in the backseat, fold it down, put a mattress, open the tailgate and watch the stars, get head while driving, whatever you want. Don't fucking make us subhuman bus cels have to deal with this shit!

Last edited:
Why do these poorfag sexhavers have to make out on the bus. They can't just buy a car with their normiebuxx and spare us all from having to see that shit? You can even fuck in the backseat, fold it down, put a mattress, open the tailgate and watch the stars, get head while driving, whatever you want. Don't fucking make us subhuman bus cels have to deal with this shit!
Ikr it was beyond brutal man

Seeing couples outside is the most ERfuel thing

See below... :feelswhere:

It's definitely a joint effort of some kind to openly display and glorify their relationships in front of others, especially for subhumans; it might be a sort of unconscious process, where the male and foid feel a need to show off their current status as a bond to either make truecels realize their inferiority and themselves look more superior, or to guard against potential competitors... :feelssus:

Thankfully, I can't say I see it too often; perhaps in areas of larger social congregation. :feelsjuice:

Even more brutal if you had to experience it right after hours of
back-breaking wageslaving to provide profits for the very elites enabling and promoting the moral degeneracy and hypergamy making you resentful of such experiences. :feelswhat:

PDA should be banned :reeeeee: :reeeeee: