Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had to drop my friend because hes a faggot.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Recruit
★★
I had to post this as soon as I got home. Went out to get a drink with one of my coworkers and after a few shots and telling him about my issues of still not getting a girl, his faggot ass said to me,

"It'll all work out in the end, boo."

That was enough for me to call it a night and get an uber home. I immediately blocked him on the ride back. Idk if he was just too fucking drunk but that shit almost made me puke. Can't stand society and how it's making more faggots be comfortable.

Yikerinoos!, he got drunk and became a little too comfortable. Well, now you know how he feels about you. This whole time at work, he's been eying you while you were working. Gays dont go after subhumans either, they are just as picky as foids. Are you a prettyboy or do you have a babyface?

This may be worse than getting ignored/rejected by foids.

Now you have to see him again at work, brutal. Will you file a sexual harassment claim?

Yikerinoos!, he got drunk and became a little too comfortable. Well, now you know how he feels about you. This whole time at work, he's been eying you while you were working. Gays dont go after subhumans either, they are just as picky as foids. Are you a prettyboy or do you have a babyface?

This may be worse than getting ignored/rejected by foids.

Now you have to see him again at work, brutal. Will you file a sexual harassment claim?
I don't think I'm either, kinda Steve urkleish and without a doubt. He made me feel uncomfortable. I'm reporting him to out manager tomorrow

wait what's with the boo? is that some faggot thing?

I had to post this as soon as I got home. Went out to get a drink with one of my coworkers and after a few shots and telling him about my issues of still not getting a girl, his faggot ass said to me,

That was enough for me to call it a night and get an uber home. I immediately blocked him on the ride back. Idk if he was just too fucking drunk but that shit almost made me puke. Can't stand society and how it's making more faggots be comfortable.
you should've punched him three times before you let him go

Would have been better if you phoned your gymcel homeboy to penetrate him before you start to smear him in his own shit

do you know for a fact he's a faggot or just a soyfaggot? ffs if he is

E2A8DBAD CF07 45AD AABF 7F3862BCFB17
86BB2C31 1BF5 492D BB18 2FA6D7C1CEC5

View: https://youtu.be/DhI3pjw360Y

Oh Look how mad you Get , really people cant Mind Others Minding their Own Business.

Blocking is a girl trait

You were his friend so now you're gay too faggot

I doubt he's actually gay. But I hate that boo crap. The other day some fag told me girls like fat guys cause there's more to love. What a douche bag.

You ended a friendship because of a word? Yeah, what he said was definitely a faggot thing to say, but really? Because of a word?

You ended a friendship because of a word? Yeah, what he said was definitely a faggot thing to say, but really? Because of a word?
More co-workers than friend. I'd change the title if I cared enough

mogs me for having friends

I doubt he's actually gay. But I hate that boo crap. The other day some fag told me girls like fat guys cause there's more to love. What a douche bag.
gay or not, he sees him as a BOTTOM. Better to cut his losses than to hang out with a person that does not respect him

Flamboyant men are repulsed by me. I’m literally THAT repulsive to foids that even effeminate men hate my guts. OGRE

Hmmm this confirms my suspicions. Most "homosexual" men aren't really that homosexual but are just lonely straight men. But due to how fucked up the dating market is, they resort to homosexuality. Anecdotally homosexual men aren't really that "hunky" or "twinky" they look like skinny-fat degenerates, and I even say would be incels if it wasn't for guys willing to fuck anything. Even another guy.