Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to drive my sister to the doctor for an STD

Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.
Why tf do you drive her to the doctor? Don't do that again.

Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.
Is it chlamydia of the throat or vagina?

I can already see by the way you’re describing the situation, that you like to think about this story when you’re touching yourself

Höxter, Germany
She is literally going to go around spreading inferior/incompatible (compared to the environment's) genetic material. Pray to god your nephews are all female, or else there's going to be bad times ahead.

does rape count as ascending?
du bist etwas gecuckt alter . hättest einfach nein sagen können . und das deine schwester nen Buss Nehmen soll oder sich abholen lässt