Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to drive my sister to the doctor for an STD

CurryNSDAP

CurryNSDAP

Imperial German Nationalist
Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.

How can you be curry and not jump off a roof?

would u ascend with ur sister

Who describes their sisters relationship like that:lul:

"Groped her ass hard" :feelskek::feelskek::feelsstudy::lul::lul:

Brutal ropefuel if it’s true

cuck for helping your sister and not saying anything to her bf

That's cucked as fuck. Tell her she's a race traitor and you're gonna beat him up if he doesn't leave.

That's cucked as fuck. Tell her she's a race traitor and you're gonna beat him up if he doesn't leave.
problem is he is more than a head taller than me and muscular... but I really want to. If I was that strong I would probably already be a rapis by now

problem is he is more than a head taller than me and muscular... but I really want to. If I was that strong I would probably already be a rapis by now
Poison him with curry food.

Do you live in America

And I can guarantee I have given NO women chlamydia.

Thats how ethnic foids behave when given the freedom. Jfl still in school and already has a std.

luxury disease
:feelskek:

You are a major cuck. She should be listening to her elder brother but she isn’t therefore you should disown your race traitorous whore sister. .

luxury disease
Literally “affluenza” lol (context)

Tell her that STDs don’t magically appear, he got it from another woman and gave it to her. In other words, he’s cheating. If you want to, of course. Imo it’d be a nice dose of reality.

Literally “affluenza” lol (context)

Tell her that STDs don’t magically appear, he got it from another woman and gave it to her. In other words, he’s cheating. If you want to, of course. Imo it’d be a nice dose of reality.
I told her, but she doesnt care. She is delusional as fuck and thinks he likes her. As I said he only uses her for pussy on command

What should i do to your whore siblings

Hqdefault 1

This was a serious question btw
Truth is im a coward. I think of it daily, but i find my happiness in doing autistic shit like playing games, smoking cigarettes and drinking copious amounts of alcohol with my friend.

Do your parents know your sister is having sex and got an STD? If not tell them and team up with your dad to beat this nigger up.

Do your parents know your sister is having sex and got an STD? If not tell them and team up with your dad to beat this nigger up.
They the ones who made me take her to the doctor. They are mad at her, but mom is also happy she has a chad german boyfriend, since she married a german man too, my dad.

she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking.
i would show the big fuck you and drive away

Cuckoldry. If that was my sister, I'd leave the bitch on the side of the road.

I told her, but she doesnt care. She is delusional as fuck and thinks he likes her. As I said he only uses her for pussy on command
They all think they can change him. :feelshaha:

They the ones who made me take her to the doctor. They are mad at her, but mom is also happy she has a chad german boyfriend, since she married a german man too, my dad.
you and your sister are half-German, half-curry

:dafuckfeels:

Brutal shit.

Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.

This is even worse than the shit I deal with jfl (one sister's a coal burner for example).