Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to drive my sister to the doctor for an STD

Should have drove your car into the river and drowned both of them

How does she look?

:feelskek:

You are a major cuck. She should be listening to her elder brother but she isn’t therefore you should disown your race traitorous whore sister. .

Not even mayocels are this cucked.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOUR T LEVELS MUST BE ZERO. I WOULD DO ANYTHINF IN MY FUXOING POWER TO KILL THAT CHAD IF THAT HAPPENED TO MY SISTER OR RELATIVE. FUXKINF HELL

That's a good trade

Most brutal post I've read all week.

ER or rope.

Why would you drive her? Let that bitch walk.

Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.
why the fuck are you driving her, tell her to do it herself

fucks sake

Yesterday I had to pick up my curry foid sister( 6 years younger than me) from her school to take her to the doctor because she had gotten chlamydia from her new chad german boyfriend. When she was about to get in the car she gave him a hug and a big kiss, and he groped her ass hard, before looking over at me in the car and smirking. I had to help my sister get the treatment for something I consider a luxury disease, since you only get it if you are a sexhaver. Worst thing is, she still loves him even if she knows he is a player and gave her chlamydia. At home she talks about how good looking he is, and I just listen knowing he only uses her for her easy curry coochie and will dump her soon. Stupid white worshiping foid. Meanwhile I am a 24 year old balding 164 curry wagecuck who has never felt the touch of a woman.
Curry cuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She will be lucky if she becomes a single mother to a half white german kid. That is the greatest gift ever for her. But in all likelyhood, she will just be pumped and dumped and your gay dad will try to marry her off to a pajeetcel.

As for you, you're actually a dumbfuck. If I were you, I would blackpill your sister. Tell her she's a smelly shitskin that no white man would actually want to marry, let alone a white chad german. Tell her she is clearly desperate to have half white kids because she hates her own poop skin color

They the ones who made me take her to the doctor. They are mad at her, but mom is also happy she has a chad german boyfriend, since she married a german man too, my dad.
So you're half German yet still a pajeetcel? Kekeroo!!!

Also, that examples why any german chad would find your sister attractive, since she's half german, half curry

brutal, OP can't post anymore because the kikes will arrest him

Islam would fix this, as always
dont be so sure. Few years back a Paki princess and army chief daughyer got caught in UK hotel with their black boyfriends.

Parents did nothing.

most parents have gone soft on their daughters.

This post is the ultimate blackpill why women ahould not have any roghts.

They have no loyalty.

Your problem has no solution as you won’t be able to do anything drastic.

its a torture.

dont be so sure. Few years back a Paki princess and army chief daughyer got caught in UK hotel with their black boyfriends.

Parents did nothing.

most parents have gone soft on their daughters.
Source for this claim

Welcome to 2024

No fucking way I'd do that for my sister. I wouldn't even let her have sex in the same house as me.

Having a sister in a feminist degenerate society is fucking fucked if you're an incel, a new nigger sodomizing that bitch every couple of months if not weeks, I don't have a sister but one of my best friends does and every time I'm at his crib his foid sister is with a different nigger in the interval of time i mentioned above, all my friend can do is being pissed and disgusted

I wouldn’t live such a cucked existence I would rope. Driving my sister to the doctors because she got railed by chad?? Fuck my life I would rope. When you’re incel everybody just uses you as a pawn and they never see you as a person

She isn't your sister she is just another toilet a

Having a sister in a feminist degenerate society is fucking fucked if you're an incel, a new nigger sodomizing that bitch every couple of months if not weeks, I don't have a sister but one of my best friends does and every time I'm at his crib his foid sister is with a different nigger in the interval of time i mentioned above, all my friend can do is being pissed and disgusted
having sisters is suifuel
i have a incel in denial friend who has a sister, he tells me how easy that sluts life is. for reference shes a female version of my friend:feelswhat:

I think I'd have driven off after dropping her there and left her to make her own way home.

cuck for helping your sister and not saying anything to her bf
This. I've saved so many guys from starting a relationship with my whore of a sister. Even if they don't or won't admit it I did them a solid. No one is getting to her as long as I am still in her vicinity. I think that this is my civic duty.

problem is he is more than a head taller than me and muscular... but I really want to. If I was that strong I would probably already be a rapis by now
curry trait: white athletic teenagers are stronger and bigger than you

Rape that slut sister

Sabotage her birth control pills or poke holes in the condom (depending on accessibility).

That's the best way to punish this German Chad.

Not much he really can say tbf
He can say she's a slut and he's using her for sex and doesn't care about her and is smashing multiple girls, and refuse to enable her shameful behaviour.

He can say she's a slut and he's using her for sex and doesn't care about her and is smashing multiple girls, and refuse to enable her shameful behaviour.
I was talking about he couldn't day anything to the chad. I do agree tho he could talk to his sister about it

Your sister is a race traitor and slut

OP, hang yourself. What a cuck. Next move hold a candle when she's fucking.

Is it chlamydia of the throat or vagina?