Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had The Most Brutal Dream Of My Life

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I had the most brutal dream of my life. Not sure if you could call it a dream because I was half awake the whole time. Maybe it was a Hallucination.

I was basically just lying in the bed I was sleeping in with my Oneitis (if you think Oneitis is cucked just replace Oneitis with girl in your head). I was kissing her, cuddling her, exchanging nice words with her (I love you, I wanna be with you forever), and having sex with her. It felt like pure bliss. It was like I could feel a woman's body right next to me and it felt so soft and warm.

It made me so unbelievably euphoric that I kept sleeping for several hours more than I usually do. I felt like I was in heaven. Literally. I can't believe this is what Chad feels like daily. It's so unbelievably exhilarating. It's like I experienced what ascension is.

The most pathetic part? I was hugging and humping my pillow the whole time. Yep. I was pretending my pillow was the girl. Fuck.

I woke up crying so hard and asking God why he was punishing me with a crippling lack of sex, intimacy, romance and female company. I feel so dead inside now.

To know I'll NEVER experience the pure bliss and happiness I just had. To know that teen love will never be within my grasp, whilst it has/ is for millions of others destroys me mentally. I can't cope tbh.

@HiddenUzer

Jfl, those are lucid dreams I get them a lot. Tips to get more of this dream - think of what you wanna dream really hard and hug on soemthing to pretend that’s the thing

I am incel even in my dreams

Dreammogs me. I've had a couple of dreams in which I was either about to have sex with a girl or we were dating to the point where it looked like we would become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I woke up before either of those happened. JFL.