Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Had my first HR speech today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
All feedbacks in professional respect were positive and they made it clear that they wanted me to stay. But then they asked questions about socializing which made me embarrassed : “Do you feel comfortable here?” “You’re always alone and we fear that you might be lonely”, kek.

I just told them “I’m here to work, not to make friends.” And they said my behavior was nothing wrong. In Burgerland it’d probably have been different because fukin “socializing” always plays such a big role.

Anyway all I care about is learning the essential skills and passing the related exam soon so I’ll be promoted to a higher paid, more independent position to sustain better copes. Fuck NT-maxxing. The more I socialize the greater is the danger that I will lose my job especially if I talk too much to foids. Good thing is my direct superior is a balding oldcel that is not very NT either.

All feedbacks in professional respect were positive and they made it clear that they wanted me to stay. But then they asked questions about socializing which made me embarrassed : “Do you feel comfortable here?” “You’re always alone and we fear that you might be lonely”, kek.

I just told them “I’m here to work, not to make friends.” And they said my behavior was nothing wrong. In Burgerland it’d probably have been different because fukin “socializing” always plays such a big role.

Anyway all I care about is learning the essential skills and passing the related exam soon so I’ll be promoted to a higher paid, more independent position to sustain better copes. Fuck NT-maxxing. The more I socialize the greater is the danger that I will lose my job especially if I talk too much to foids. Good thing is my direct superior is a balding oldcel that is not very NT either.
You dont live in america?

“Do you feel comfortable here?” “You’re always alone and we fear that you might be lonely”
who the fuck asks these kind of questions, you're going to the work place to work and not to chat with girls and normies.

what's your job?

That's strange, never heard of having to give a speech at work