Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

had argument with my normie friend about the blackpill. He said he's a redpiller because he "sees a lot of ugly guys with hot girls!!"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
My response-

- there are not "a lot" of that. That's a coping anecdote.

-he doesn't know what a truly ugly guy looks like because he's a normie. Foids know ugly and Chad. He then tells me he thinks he's a Chad because of his game and looks but he hasn't gotten laid in years :feelswhat::feelshaha: he's 5'9.5 and 280lbs

I told him that straight up and Also reminded him he hasn't gotten laid in years due to blackpill. he then calls me an incel, and I told him that not an insult because it's out of my control, and also because he's an incel too due to not having sex in like 3 years. Lol.

Then he says he never even sees Chad's. He says "where are rhe Chad's!!? I never see them!" I then told him That's because, again, you're bad and biased at rating men, and also because Chad is busy slaying and fucking that's why you don't see them.

Then I told him even if there are ugly guys with hot girls, on what planet would the hot girl not cheat on the guy with chad? That's when he just gets mad and has no response but to call me incel

Last edited:
The "ugly guys" are usually chads with "black hair" or "brown hair" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: it's just different Chad skins

The "ugly guys" are usually chads with "black hair" or "brown hair" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: it's just different Chad skins
Black and brown hair mogs blond hair for males.

My response-

-he doesn't know what a truly ugly guy looks like because he's a normie. Foids know ugly and Chad. He then tells me he thinks he's a Chad because of his game and looks but he hasn't gotten laid in years :feelswhat::feelshaha: he's 5'9.5 and 280lbs

I told him that straight up and Also reminded him he hasn't gotten laid in years due to blackpill. he then calls me an incel, and I told him that not an insult because it's out of my control, and also because he's an incel too due to not having sex in like 3 years. Lol.

Then he says he never even sees Chad's. He says "where are rhe Chad's!!? I never see them!" I then told him That's because, again, you're bad and biased at rating men, and also because Chad is busy slaying and fucking that's why you don't see them.

Then I told him even if there are ugly guys with hot girls, on what planet would the hot girl not cheat on the guy with chad? That's when he just gets mad and has no response but to call me incel
Redpill copers don’t want to accept that it never began for them.

Black and brown hair mogs blond hair for
I'm imputing on what bluepillers think these ugly guys are. They are just chads with "bad haircuts" or "bland colors" they take all these for granted :feelshaha: true ugly males will just get lied to with the personality gag

Ah yes, ''ugly'' guys

I'm imputing on what bluepillers think these ugly guys are. They are just chads with "bad haircuts" or "bland colors" they take all these for granted :feelshaha: true ugly males will just get lied to with the personality gag
Fair enough.

most normies are just idiotic af, they look at 8-9/10 guys with hot gfs and are like "man if he can bag that why cant i do it he's just a pimp" like stfu lmfao.

Ugly guy with hot girl = betabuxing simp who never gets sex.

My response-

In current year he could still be considered bluepilled and not redpilled. Even most bluepillers nowadays believe in the importance of game.

Ah yes, ''ugly'' guys
I think he believes every single guy that doesn't look like he does is ugly. Like every delusional normie he thinks he's good looking. :feelshaha:
most normies are just idiotic af, they look at 8-9/10 guys with hot gfs and are like "man if he can bag that why cant i do it he's just a pimp" like stfu lmfao.
This

Ask him if he thinks those girls would continue having sex with those men if they stopped providing.
Exactly. It’s long game prostitution without the optics of prostitution, and with only a fraction of its benefits and multiple times the cost.

Ask him if he thinks those girls would continue having sex with those men if they stopped providing.

Exactly. It’s long game prostitution without the optics of prostitution, and with only a fraction of its benefits and multiple times the cost.
In fact it's worse than prostitution you pay to put up with a femoid 24h a day, easily being cucked, not having sex most of the time, paying her things and a lot of other shit that just goes destroy your life, marrying without being chad is pure slavery is worse than being incel for real

90% of the ugly guys with hot girls are betabux, 9% sugar daddy, 1% real relationships because the hot girl has some mental issues of super low self esteem, or extremely rare occurrences of pure love.

he's 5'9.5 and 280lbs
Damn, he has no right to be calling anyone ugly when he'/s that much of a miserable fat fuck
How the fuck is this idiot a normie? fat fucks are by default considered UGLY.
Go ahead and tell tubby to try some pick up artist shit on a college campus, see how it would work out for his Warhammer fan lookin ass.

In fact it's worse than prostitution you pay to put up with a femoid 24h a day, easily being cucked, not having sex most of the time, paying her things and a lot of other shit that just goes destroy your life, marrying without being chad is pure slavery is worse than being incel for real
Seriously. Add up all the money you spent on/for her and divide by the amount of times you had sex. Guaranteed a prostitute is cheaper

Damn, he has no right to be calling anyone ugly when he'/s that much of a miserable fat fuck
How the fuck is this idiot a normie? fat fucks are by default considered UGLY.
Go ahead and tell tubby to try some pick up artist shit on a college campus, see how it would work out for his Warhammer fan lookin ass.
We went to same college, he got a few numbers here and there but I think they were fake cuz it never went anywhere. When I graduated and He stayed for a bit, he said he had a girlfriend but he claims she was very religious :feelswhat: i bet she used that excuse not to put out lmao

When I was with him I saw he once met a very intoxicated drunk girl outside a night club (she was so drunk she was not speaking English just gibberish) to her home and literally slept next to her..I believe he said she was passed out and he couldn't resist and fucked her. (raype). He so fucking delusional that he wrote his name and number on her desk when he woke up and he left cuz she was still sleeping . he left his number and name to a super drunk (basically passed out) girl he rayped cuz he thought he would be able to fuck her again :feelswhat:

I asked him why he left his number to a girl that he basically raped, and he says it isn't rape cuz he also was drunk. he wasn't drunk he was like tipsy. The girl never called or texted him, so clearly not consensual

genuinely stupid to leave your information like that.

Just raype it and leave your phone number in case she liked it bro

We went to same college, he got a few numbers here and there but I think they were fake cuz it never went anywhere. When I graduated and He stayed for a bit, he said he had a girlfriend but he claims she was very religious :feelswhat: i bet she used that excuse not to put out lmao

When I was with him I saw he once met a very intoxicated drunk girl outside a night club (she was so drunk she was not speaking English just gibberish) to her home and literally slept next to her..I believe he said she was passed out and he couldn't resist and fucked her. (raype). He so fucking delusional that he wrote his name and number on her desk when he woke up and he left cuz she was still sleeping . he left his number and name to a super drunk (basically passed out) girl he rayped cuz he thought he would be able to fuck her again :feelswhat:

I asked him why he left his number to a girl that he basically raped, and he says it isn't rape cuz he also was drunk. he wasn't drunk he was like tipsy. The girl never called or texted him, so clearly not consensual

genuinely stupid to leave your information like that.

Just raype it and leave your phone number in case she liked it bro
He's fucking delusional. That's the funny thing about these coping notcels, is they literally have to use tactics like manipulation or rayping drunks in order to get some. Women became savvy to this and some actual incels have a moral code to not just go off and raype like chads and notcels do all the time.

Delusional dip shit really lift his full name and number after rayping some drunk. amazing. he's retarded and proof he lives in some kind of brain simulation and you shouldn't listen to the retarded shit he says. As he clearly doesn't know what the fuck his fat ass is talking about.

Exactly
He's fucking delusional. That's the funny thing about these coping notcels, is they literally have to use tactics like manipulation or rayping drunks in order to get some. Women became savvy to this and some actual incels have a moral code to not just go off and raype like chads and notcels do all the time.

Delusional dip shit really lift his full name and number after rayping some drunk. amazing. he's retarded and proof he lives in some kind of brain simulation and you shouldn't listen to the retarded shit he says. As he clearly doesn't know what the fuck his fat ass is talking about.
Thank you. Well expressed thoughts. Yeah I couldn't believe he left the note. He thought the passed out bitch would remember him and call him for sex... Even though she was fucking passed out. I can't fathom the delusion required to do this.