Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had an anxiety attack

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was getting ready to go to the gym and looking forward to it then all a sudden I had a relatively mild anxiety attack. Still kept me from going to the gym but fuck I hate having anxiety. Sucks to be ugly and ostracized by society and abused growing up so having to deal with random anxiety attacks your whole life.

driving sucks man

Was getting ready to go to the gym and looking forward to it then all a sudden I had a relatively mild anxiety attack. Still kept me from going to the gym but fuck I hate having anxiety. Sucks to be ugly and ostracized by society and abused growing up so having to deal with random anxiety attacks your whole life.
Wouldn’t gym have helped?

Wouldn’t gym have helped?
Yes in general but not for these particular symptoms. My anxiety is so resolute that it manifests in over a dozen different symptoms. So once I think one is under control another would pop up. Life is great.

I know how you feel. I get these too. Very debilitating. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I get those together with dark thoughts and irrational fears, I hate it.

Yes in general but not for these particular symptoms. My anxiety is so resolute that it manifests in over a dozen different symptoms. So once I think one is under control another would pop up. Life is great.
Have you ever tried breathing techniques?

Anxiety is my daily companion ngl