Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a short conversation with my workplace crush today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
She spoke super quickly and acted very impatiently, kinda gave that tryhard strong career woman vibe (especially when she was wearing a suit). Probably only a careermaxed alpha chad can satisfy her and it’s a torture to talk to her as a non-NT subhuman.

The oneitis feeling is gone, I can ignore her now, kek

this is actually how it works

all the oneitisfags on here just need to talk to her to lose interest. I lost mine too this way.
They're not the image you made up in your head. they're not special.
They're all whores

all the oneitisfags on here just need to talk to her to lose interest. I lost mine too this way.
They're all whores
I’ve always known that but still get oneitis feelings once in a while, that’s what loneliness and ADHD related emotional dysregulation do to me, kek

They're all whores
Oneitiscels need to lose the fantasy it’s cringe.

To lose oneitis feeling just remember she is being creampied as we speak because she is a whore

>workplace
>crush

She spoke super quickly and acted very impatiently, kinda gave that tryhard strong career woman vibe (especially when she was wearing a suit). Probably only a careermaxed alpha chad can satisfy her and it’s a torture to talk to her as a non-NT subhuman.

1f8.jpg

Remember, while you're fantasizing about holding hands, walking through the forest, having a picnic, feeding each other strawberries, and imagining your life together with grandchildren playing in the park....

....she's getting aggressively throat fucked, slapped around, being violently manhandled by her neck and hair, being spit, piss, shit and cummed on, and taking chad's cock in every available orifice with a big, wide smile on her face.

And that is the true story of every oneitisfag.

Remember, while you're fantasizing about holding hands, walking through the forest, having a picnic, feeding each other strawberries, and imagining your life together with grandchildren playing in the park....

....she's getting aggressively throat fucked, slapped around, being violently manhandled by her neck and hair, being spit, piss, shit and cummed on, and taking chad's cock in every available orifice with a big, wide smile on her face.

And that is the true story of every oneitisfag.

She spoke super quickly and acted very impatiently
sometimes femailos at work do this shit with me and they talk like if they have something way more important to do plus they act bossy and mean and i just ignore them and they rage asf

sometimes femailos at work do this shit with me and they talk like if they have something way more important to do plus they act bossy and mean and i just ignore them and they rage asf
Based

Good on you for lifting the veil and overcoming the oneitis feeling.

God I fucking hate the girlboss type so much

bitches gonna bitch

whats new even ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back