Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a mental breakdown and started crying in front of my family

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
If it keeps on like this I'll lose my goddamn mind, this is all caused by the fact that I have to go to college and interact with normalfags on a daily basis while getting blackpilled left and right.

What really grinds my gears even more is that my family couldn't care less, they thought it was due to being stressed from studies and told me to rest up... I couldn't even bother telling them because they'll know how much of a loser I really am:feels:

soyboy-crying.gif

having a mother to cry to still

Try to stay strong. Just vent here, your family will probably not understand or offer any valuable help

when i was in college i cried in front of my parents one time and they jumped to the assumption that i am failing school and ruining my studies

when i was in college i cried in front of my parents one time and they jumped to the assumption that i am failing school and ruining my studies
Yes, this is all they think or care about.

If it keeps on like this I'll lose my goddamn mind, this is all caused by the fact that I have to go to college and interact with normalfags on a daily basis while getting blackpilled left and right.

What really grinds my gears even more is that my family couldn't care less, they thought it was due to being stressed from studies and told me to rest up... I couldn't even bother telling them because they'll know how much of a loser I really am:feels:
I'm really sorry you have to go through this. I have bad social skills, so I don't really know what to say.

Just stay strong bro, if you need to talk I have an open ear

I'm really sorry you have to go through this. I have bad social skills, so I don't really know what to say.

Just stay strong bro, if you need to talk I have an open ear
Thanks brocel, sometimes I have one of these episodes but nothing I can do other than keep my head up, I wish we could all make it.

Moronism
Png

#181214010Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:10 PM CST
I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."
gamer2102
Png

#181214107Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:12 PM CST
"I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."" These are supposed be joke videos. #code Call me slurpeguy | Add 4991 to my post count. RIP slurpeguy 2012-2015
Moronism
Png

#181214290Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:15 PM CST
"These are supposed be joke videos." Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises.
gamer2102
Png

#181214351Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:16 PM CST
"Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises." It's ok.

I hate how this World Works and how Backwards it is .

more often then Not .

@Geryon

Part of the reason I dropped out

Moronism
Png

#181214010Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:10 PM CST
I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."
gamer2102
Png

#181214107Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:12 PM CST
"I applaud your decision to create a tutorial for teaching components of RBX.Lua to beginning users. However, I would have to admit that the tutorial seemed methodical rather than conceptual. This is often negative as it encourages users to disregard critical thought in the scripting process. I would personally recommend that you revise your tutorials and pedantically explain the actual concepts and functionality involved in drafting a script. Perhaps you could also create a guide for manipulating primitive data such as strings. Nonetheless, "good job."" These are supposed be joke videos. #code Call me slurpeguy | Add 4991 to my post count. RIP slurpeguy 2012-2015
Moronism
Png

#181214290Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:15 PM CST
"These are supposed be joke videos." Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises.
gamer2102
Png

#181214351Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:16 PM CST
"Oh, I apologize then. I suppose that I have a habit of vastly misinterpreting premises." It's ok.

View attachment 723878
Least pompous intellect coper

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back