Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had a group job interview with some normies and they kept interrupting me

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
We had to solve a case together and whenever I wanted to talk someone else talked at the same time. Sometimes they said sorry and then I kept talking. But this didnt happen to anyone else.
I had no idea when to talk because I read that you should never interrupt someone in a group interview, but they didnt care about interrupting me. I talked way less than everyone else because I tried to not interrupt them.
In the end we had to summarize and a normie started talking, then the other and then they finished and I couldnt say anything because they jumped in inmediately as soon as the other finished talking and they didnt think about saving some part for me. Everyone talked except me. That means they have terrible group working skills, but normies don't care about that, they just want to filter the autists like me.
And guess who they are going to call for the job. Not me, thats for sure.

You need to be more aggressive with normies, for them everything is competition. They respect the ashole who makes fun of them and treats them like trash 10 times more than someone who is not a jerk.

You need to be more aggressive with normies, for them everything is competition. They respect the ashole who makes fun of them and treats them like trash 10 times more than someone who is not a jerk.
But I read that i shoudlnt act like a competition and respect everyone, but apparently thats not true. This faggots always hire the normie who tlaks more

Group interviews make no sense when you’re literally competing with each other for the job. It’s just laziness and of course the interviewers are going to choose the loudest normie that spoke the most and cock blocked everyone else from speaking. Like you literally can’t do anything in that situation without coming off as an asshole and cutting him off

Group interviews make no sense when you’re literally competing with each other for the job. It’s just laziness and of course the interviewers are going to choose the loudest normie that spoke the most and cock blocked everyone else from speaking. Like you literally can’t do anything in that situation without coming off as an asshole and cutting him off
Depends on the job. This time it made sense because we had to solve a case together and they wanted to test our group working skills. But they are gonna hire one of those faggots anyway when I was obviously the most suited for the job. But they don't care about that, they are going to interact with whoever they hire everyday for years. No one wants to interact with a subhuman autist like me.

But I read that i shoudlnt act like a competition and respect everyone, but apparently thats not true. This faggots always hire the normie who tlaks more
They see it as being initiative and more of a leader type, even more enthusiastic. No one likes passive people.

Depends on the job. This time it made sense because we had to solve a case together and they wanted to test our group working skills. But they are gonna hire one of those faggots anyway when I was obviously the most suited for the job. But they don't care about that, they are going to interact with whoever they hire everyday for years. No one wants to interact with a subhuman autist like me.
No it doesn’t, every job requires group working skills. When you’re competing for 1 spot there is no incentive for people to actually work with each other jfl. So yeah you’re gonna have normies that will interrupt and try to basically do all the work themselves to appear better.

We had to solve a case together and whenever I wanted to talk someone else talked at the same time. Sometimes they said sorry and then I kept talking. But this didnt happen to anyone else.
I had no idea when to talk because I read that you should never interrupt someone in a group interview, but they didnt care about interrupting me. I talked way less than everyone else because I tried to not interrupt them.
In the end we had to summarize and a normie started talking, then the other and then they finished and I couldnt say anything because they jumped in inmediately as soon as the other finished talking and they didnt think about saving some part for me. Everyone talked except me. That means they have terrible group working skills, but normies don't care about that, they just want to filter the autists like me.
And guess who they are going to call for the job. Not me, thats for sure.
You could get the job because you were polite.

>applying for work as an aspie

LMFAO

Brutal jobpill. The labor market is a genetic arms race. It filters out the autists worse than women ever could

They see it as being initiative and more of a leader type, even more enthusiastic. No one likes passive people.
True, autists have no place in the job market, I need neetbux
No it doesn’t, every job requires group working skills. When you’re competing for 1 spot there is no incentive for people to actually work with each other jfl. So yeah you’re gonna have normies that will interrupt and try to basically do all the work themselves to appear better.
It makes sense, we have 3 more individual interviews if we pass this one, but they make the first cut with the group interview, to filter the autists early and not waste time with us
You could get the job because you were polite.
Cope, no one cares about politeness
>applying for work as an aspie

LMFAO
What can I do? No neetbux for me

I couldn't have a phone interview due to anxiety.