Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a dream where I cutoff chads balls

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I woke up from a dream where I cut off chads testicles from a fight. He was after me because I dared masturbate to his Stacy gf. He came after me, but luckily due to my small size and stature I was quick and agile. I kept up at a balance pace until a moment wasn't wasted. Nigga had his stance fucky wucky and his crotch was open I had a knife with me so I stabbed it and sliced as hard as I can. Chads literal balls flew out. He groan and cried in pain. I stood there with the knife in my hand and contemplated what I had done, I think I then ran until everything became full of clouds and I woked up. For some reason Homer Simpson was there congratulating me before the event as if he knew.

He got what he deserves, that's what sex havers deserve.

That shows that you're based even in an unconscious state.

I woke up from a dream where I cut off chads testicles from a fight. He was after me because I dared masturbate to his Stacy gf. He came after me, but luckily due to my small size and stature I was quick and agile. I kept up at a balance pace until a moment wasn't wasted. Nigga had his stance fucky wucky and his crotch was open I had a knife with me so I stabbed it and sliced as hard as I can. Chads literal balls flew out. He groan and cried in pain. I stood there with the knife in my hand and contemplated what I had done, I think I then ran until everything became full of clouds and I woked up. For some reason Homer Simpson was there congratulating me before the event as if he knew.
"Homer Simpson was there congratulating me"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Giga-based

I dreamed about Chad's balls
gay GIF

Check your phone dude.

You too can make your dreams come...true.

Title sounds gay tbh

Had a dream where I licked chads balls​

gay!

I woke up from a dream where I cut off chads testicles from a fight.
You hate your subhuman DNA and jealously wish you had chad genes.

He was after me because I dared masturbate to his Stacy gf.
You know your place in the genetic hierarcy, and you knew that this was a challenge to that.

He came after me, but luckily due to my small size and stature I was quick and agile. I kept up at a balance pace until a moment wasn't wasted. Nigga had his stance fucky wucky and his crotch was open I had a knife with me so I stabbed it and sliced as hard as I can. Chads literal balls flew out. He groan and cried in pain.
You know it's over, but you're still fighting (by coping and staying alive).

I stood there with the knife in my hand and contemplated what I had done, I think I then ran until everything became full of clouds and I woked up.
Your subconscious mind had its moment of catharsis and decided to wrap things up.

For some reason Homer Simpson was there congratulating me before the event as if he knew.
Humor serves as a way of accepting the harsh, uncomfortable truths without all of the stress and emotional baggage that is right behind it, waiting to crush you like a boulder.

You hate your subhuman DNA and jealously wish you had chad genes.

You know your place in the genetic hierarcy, and you knew that this was a challenge to that.

You know it's over, but you're still fighting (by coping and staying alive).

Your subconscious mind had its moment of catharsis and decided to wrap things up.

Humor serves as a way of accepting the harsh, uncomfortable truths without all of the stress and emotional baggage that is right behind it, waiting to crush you like a boulder.
Would decide it's easy to train in armored weaponry. In the end I will win and keep moving forward. I don't care about foids at that point. I'm here to make chads life a living hell.

Title sounds gay tbh
It would be truly gay if you said you sucked on them or worshipped them GrAYcel. Would you rather let him fuck Stacy or Becky and let all the years of your suffering go down a cucked hole you have the option of doing that which is the only option were you do have a choice. Don't understand some cels here that would rather let this happened. At least annoy chads on the internet or do something, it is a good cope ngl. If only some cels could truly see the same vision as I do. I do not want to go out as a cucked virgin. But a virgin who at least tried

Extremely based, anon.

Extremely based, anon.
You have to stop all sex havers my guy even in dreams. If a retarded 6'5 titan came near. I'm taking away his reproductive rights.

You have to stop all sex havers my guy even in dreams. If a retarded 6'5 titan came near. I'm taking away his reproductive rights.
Go you, anon. Even in sleep your basedness remains. We could ALL learn to be more like you, brocel.

Lucky dude. Wish I had a dream like that.