Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Had a dream that I got shot in the head

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

Misanthropist
★★
Had a dream that I had taken a big bullet to the head, or just something large had obliterated half of my skull. Don't really remember what had happened exactly, but I'm OCDmaxxed right now, can't stop thinking about what happened to my skull in my dream.

Last edited:
Maybe it's a vision from the future

Had a dream that I had taken a big bullet to the head, or just something large had obliterated half of my skull. Don't really remember what had happened exactly, but I'm OCDmaxxed right now, can't stop thinking about what happened to my skull in my dream.
Really? See I tried that last year and that actually happened, though the bullet was probably smaller (shot myself in the head with a glock). I was retarded and completely missed and instead half of my face is almost gone and im blind on my right eye.

You can read more on my "I'm Alive" post on my first attempt to rope.

Really? See I tried that last year and that actually happened, though the bullet was probably smaller (shot myself in the head with a glock). I was retarded and completely missed and instead half of my face is almost gone and im blind on my right eye.

I had a similar dream last night. It felt so real I'm questioning if I'm actually awake right now. maybe I'm just delusional.

Fuck man... Could you link your post? I would like to read it.

I had a dream few days ago that I my jaw somehow got wider but I had 6 holes in the roof of my mouth and moving my tongue made them leak blood.

I had a dream few days ago that I my jaw somehow got wider but I had 6 holes in the roof of my mouth and moving my tongue made them leak blood.
fuck dude if I had that dream I would probably be occupied in doubt for the whole day. I'd have to somehow reassure myself that my jaw is not broken or something

fuck dude if I had that dream I would probably be occupied in doubt for the whole day. I'd have to somehow reassure myself that my jaw is not broken or something
tbh in the dream I was pretty calm, and decided to lay down and wait for them to heal

A couple of nights ago as I was struggling to fall asleep I was fantasizing about three shotguns, all pointing at my head and finally blowing my head off.

A couple of nights ago as I was struggling to fall asleep I was fantasizing about three shotguns, all pointing at my head and finally blowing my head off.

I have dreams like this frequently. Seem so vivid, too.

Also, I don't remember Glock's making guns that have external safeties. I thought that was a major selling point for them.

I die in all sorts of ways in my dreams. Falling to my doom, melted in lava, shot, stabbed, even poisoned when I was eating takeout once in a dream. My subconscious hates me as much as society does I guess. :feelshaha:

I die in all sorts of ways in my dreams. Falling to my doom, melted in lava, shot, stabbed, even poisoned when I was eating takeout once in a dream. My subconscious hates me as much as society does I guess. :feelshaha:
xD

I unironically dream of suicide