Theory Had a dream that I got shot in the head

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m
Had a dream that I had taken a big bullet to the head, or just something large had obliterated half of my skull. Don't really remember what had happened exactly, but I'm OCDmaxxed right now, can't stop thinking about what happened to my skull in my dream.

Last edited:
iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 13h 55m
Maybe it's a vision from the future

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
★★★★
5d 7h 15m
Had a dream that I had taken a big bullet to the head, or just something large had obliterated half of my skull. Don't really remember what had happened exactly, but I'm OCDmaxxed right now, can't stop thinking about what happened to my skull in my dream.
Really? See I tried that last year and that actually happened, though the bullet was probably smaller (shot myself in the head with a glock). I was retarded and completely missed and instead half of my face is almost gone and im blind on my right eye.

You can read more on my "I'm Alive" post on my first attempt to rope.

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m
Really? See I tried that last year and that actually happened, though the bullet was probably smaller (shot myself in the head with a glock). I was retarded and completely missed and instead half of my face is almost gone and im blind on my right eye.

I had a similar dream last night. It felt so real I'm questioning if I'm actually awake right now. maybe I'm just delusional.

R

riceronicel

★★★★
5d 7h 15m
M

MushBoy

Recruit
★★★
11h 54m

Fuck man... Could you link your post? I would like to read it.

R

riceronicel

★★★★
5d 7h 15m
chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
★★
7d 13h 35m
I had a dream few days ago that I my jaw somehow got wider but I had 6 holes in the roof of my mouth and moving my tongue made them leak blood.

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m
I had a dream few days ago that I my jaw somehow got wider but I had 6 holes in the roof of my mouth and moving my tongue made them leak blood.
fuck dude if I had that dream I would probably be occupied in doubt for the whole day. I'd have to somehow reassure myself that my jaw is not broken or something

chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
★★
7d 13h 35m
fuck dude if I had that dream I would probably be occupied in doubt for the whole day. I'd have to somehow reassure myself that my jaw is not broken or something
tbh in the dream I was pretty calm, and decided to lay down and wait for them to heal

R

riceronicel

★★★★
5d 7h 15m
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
114d 18h 27m
A couple of nights ago as I was struggling to fall asleep I was fantasizing about three shotguns, all pointing at my head and finally blowing my head off.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 4h 50m
A couple of nights ago as I was struggling to fall asleep I was fantasizing about three shotguns, all pointing at my head and finally blowing my head off.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
58d 2h 7m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
58d 2h 7m
Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
12d 16h 28m
I have dreams like this frequently. Seem so vivid, too.

Also, I don't remember Glock's making guns that have external safeties. I thought that was a major selling point for them.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 22h 47m
I die in all sorts of ways in my dreams. Falling to my doom, melted in lava, shot, stabbed, even poisoned when I was eating takeout once in a dream. My subconscious hates me as much as society does I guess. :feelshaha:

IntrovertedIncel

IntrovertedIncel

A Final Lesson
★★
9d 49m
I die in all sorts of ways in my dreams. Falling to my doom, melted in lava, shot, stabbed, even poisoned when I was eating takeout once in a dream. My subconscious hates me as much as society does I guess. :feelshaha:
xD

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 18h 56m
I unironically dream of suicide

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
11d 6h 8m