Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream real life was this forum

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I went outside and everyone had their own rank and colour, as well as postcount which increased as they talked. I saw the faint reflection of mods in the sky as well, I believe once in a while I would call out to them for banning a "fakecel" who I see and nothing would happen except me teleporting to someplace new. I also saw many members of this forum, however mostly I was ignored by them; their faces seemed to be blurred. The color palette of this world was also quite different, similar to the default theme of this forum.

In my dreams I'm always anxious and something always goes wrong, so I guess there's probably some similarity. Although the framework of yours is a lot more based.

My dreams for some reason are completely realistic, so sometimes idk if I did something in a dream or irl.

ehh no, people irl are npcs

Imagine an incel VR space

everyone had their own rank and colour, as well as postcount which increased as they talked.
Imagine if this was real, how bad the low postcount people would be treated, it would be like greycel discrimination on this forum x10000

Imagine if this was real, how bad the low postcount people would be treated, it would be like greycel discrimination on this forum x10000
Just talk to yourself and artificially increase postcount theory :feelzez:

This is actually heartbreaking
Are we doomed to exist only via this forum

I cant even have dreams