Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a decent interaction with a foid today.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Today I was at a school because I was retaking the SAT, (I had to take it on Sunday instead of Saturday because of religious reasons) and in the room there was only me and another foid. After the first segment we had to take a break, so we had to exit into the hallway. The foid then looked at me and started talking to me, she seemed nice and friendly to talk to. We both had small talk about what subjects did we like, but nothing really interesting. After an hour later I finished and drove home. Nothing came from the interaction, but ngl It feels good talking to a foid sometimes.

You are probably going to get warned for brag tbh

A lot of the people in this site suffer from some serious delusions about foids hating them because they are ugly. Thing is, most foids don't give a fuck one way or another about ugly men. If you are kind, hygienic and not sexually threatening, they're fine to talk with.

The exception is youngcells. Children are cruel to one another, and that includes girls.

A lot of the people in this site suffer from some serious delusions about foids hating them because they are ugly. Thing is, most foids don't give a fuck one way or another about ugly men. If you are kind, hygienic and not sexually threatening, they're fine to talk with.

The exception is youngcells. Children are cruel to one another, and that includes girls.
yeah alot of stuff is exaggerated here

damn this place is legit filled with 15 year olds omg

It feels nice talking to foids, especially when it’s pleasant doesn’t lead to you falling for them or feeling rejected. Just don’t treat it as something serious, it was a one off conversation. She will forget about you immediately after, you aren’t even acquaintances, nothing will ever come of it, so just enjoy the moment.
I agree sometimes I find myself desperate for companionship even if sex isn't involved.

I had a decent interaction with a foid today.

Nothing came from the interaction.

That wasn't a decent interaction then. Your interaction with her was no different than one from an orbiter. I'm not saying you're an orbiter, but it's the same situation and outcome. You get to talk to her and nothing comes from it as she liked the attention regardless.

damn this place is legit filled with 15 year olds oml
Nah, I think the posters here are mostly 18+ tbh.
That wasn't a decent interaction then. Your interaction with her was no different than one from an orbiter. I'm not saying you're an orbiter, but it's the same situation and outcome. You get to talk to her and nothing comes from it as she liked the attention regardless.
Good point.

She only talked to you because she had no other option. And I would get warned or banned for brag if I made this post; hope neither happen to you.

Try being curry
this

I know. I came here to talk to fellow adults suffering like I am. If I wanted to talk to kids I’d be on ********.
ya. i wont gapekeep but if ur still in highschool and not even 18 you're not incel yet imo - half the time these kids never even tried - their sophmore crush rejects them and they think they're an incel.

, and they'll leave this site a year into college once they gymmax or just stop being an autist . College is the real test, if you dont make it there its over.

She only talked to you because she had no other option. And I would get warned or banned for brag if I made this post; hope neither happen to you.
Yeah I'll try to be careful with posts like this from now on out.
ya. i wont gapekeep but if ur still in highschool and not even 18 you're not incel yet imo - half the time these kids never even tried, and they'll leave this site a year into college once they gymmax or just stop being an autist . College is the real test, if you dont make it there its over.
I'm 18 but still in highschool.

Good for you. I've sometimes had those type of interactions, but at most it can lead to some superficial friendship (It looks like that's the threshold of what can I expect from a foid, nothing beyond the "friendzone").

The thing is that if a foid treats me (or you) nice and politely instead of treating me like crap, I should avoid deceiving myself and thinking bullshit like "Maybe she's into me" or stuff like that.

I had one of the biggest oneitis ever with a finnish foid that I use to chat with for almost a year (Until she blocked me for some comment she didn't like), there were two main reasons why i felt like that: 1) She was extremely cute 2) She was treating me with respect and empathy, unlike the rest.
College is the real test, if you dont make it there its over.
True. It's over for me, since years and years ago. Some 18yo "incels" still have a chance.

Last edited:
GIGACOPE

When I talked to foids I used to feel good for hours or days.
I haven't talked to a foid in years now.

don’t treat it as something serious, it was a one off conversation. She will forget about you immediately after
Very well said. I hope OP takes this to heart. I don't want him thinking he is anything special and start having delusions that this girl, OR ANY GIRL, has feelings for him. If she was interested in him at all she would have asked for his number or make up an excuse that she didn't have a ride and she needed OP to drive her somewhere. That didn't happen. Girls just love hearing themselves talk and she needed a board to bounce her sound off of because it would be weird to talk to herself in the hallway. She gets to talk to OP and listen to her own voice and that is normal so she doesn't look like a crazy bitch.

The fucking state of this forum

Extremely bluepilled post. Physiognomy is real and even males-on-male interactions involve looks. The benchmark for "sexually threatening" totally depends on the looks of the male.

Extremely bluepilled post. Physiognomy is real and even males-on-male interactions involve looks. The benchmark for "sexually threatening" totally depends on the looks of the male.
If you are so unpleasant that you are unable to make small talk with people, I really don't know how you can complain about not getting laid. Assuming you aren't handicapped or foreign, you're basically a volcel/mentalcel at that point.

Very well said. I hope OP takes this to heart. I don't want him thinking he is anything special and start having delusions that this girl, OR ANY GIRL, has feelings for him. If she was interested in him at all she would have asked for his number or make up an excuse that she didn't have a ride and she needed OP to drive her somewhere. That didn't happen. Girls just love hearing themselves talk and she needed a board to bounce her sound off of because it would be weird to talk to herself in the hallway. She gets to talk to OP and listen to her own voice and that is normal so she doesn't look like a crazy bitch.
Thanks man, your right tbh.

Don't talk to them, it happened with me too exactly in a exam hall before and after it tho, she only talked to you cos you're the only guy in that room.

Op had one good interaction with a female and went blue pilled. IT is gonna have a field day with this thread

It really just proves two things.

people under 18 shouldn't be here, and human men are spineless retards who fold under a shred of positivity from an encounter with a woman.

Its honestly pathetic

Don't talk to them, it happened with me too exactly in a exam hall before and after it tho, she only talked to you cos you're the only guy in that room
I realized how bluepilled I was thinking that a foid was interested in me, just because she spoke to me thanks.

And then you woke up?

I realized how bluepilled I was thinking that a foid was interested in me, just because she spoke to me thanks.
It's bluepilled but much better than getting insulted or the like.
And then you woke up?
FOIDS will blackpill him more soon enough. This happened to me a few times, but each time I'm brought back to reality I crash even harder

Op had one good interaction with a female and went blue pilled. IT is gonna have a field day with this thread

people under 18 shouldn't be here, and human men are spineless retards who fold under a shred of positivity from an encounter with a woman.

Its honestly pathetic
Yes, I apologize for this post I was delusional thinking anything was going to happen. But, you guys taught me that positive interaction with a foid doesn't mean anything and I appreciate that.
And then you woke up?
Basically

Girls are a bit nervous around guys they really like, because they don't want to do or say anything stupid or weird. If not, then you're just another soy orbiter to them.

Don't talk to them, it happened with me too exactly in a exam hall before and after it tho, she only talked to you cos you're the only guy in that room.

Yes, I apologize for this post I was delusional thinking anything was going to happen. But, you guys taught me that positive interaction with a foid doesn't mean anything and I appreciate that.

Basically

Its honestly pathetic
As incels we are so deprived of female attention that a girl treating us like a normal human being is a big deal. The power of female validation is no joke.

As incels we are so deprived of female attention that a girl treating us like a normal human being is a big deal. The power of female validation is no joke.
That's something I need to overcome. When I look back at it foids have never been comfortable around me, they always look away. It's over for me and I need to accept that.

Today I was at a school because I was retaking the SAT, (I had to take it on Sunday instead of Saturday because of religious reasons) and in the room there was only me and another foid. After the first segment we had to take a break, so we had to exit into the hallway. The foid then looked at me and started talking to me, she seemed nice and friendly to talk to. We both had small talk about what subjects did we like, but nothing really interesting. After an hour later I finished and drove home. Nothing came from the interaction, but ngl It feels good talking to a foid sometimes.
:chad:

Reminder that she still would not fuck you though. The only reason it feels good to interact to females, is because the sense of her female hormones gives your brain a dopamine release (which only happens because you are an incel, and thus so unaccustomed to female interaction).

Reminder that she still would not fuck you though. The only reason it feels good to interact to females, is because the sense of her female hormones gives your brain a dopamine release (which only happens because you are an incel, and thus so unaccustomed to female interaction).
True, I haven't talked to an non-related foid since Corona.

Attachments

• Ee0E3GaWsAAchmj.jpg
    Ee0E3GaWsAAchmj.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 22
If you are so unpleasant that you are unable to make small talk with people, I really don't know how you can complain about not getting laid. Assuming you aren't handicapped or foreign, you're basically a volcel/mentalcel at that point.

This is not about talking to foids, it is about building a rapport with them. If you are not that good looking (good hygiene and everything else is there however), the foids' desire to small talk will be low to non-existent. Why would she waste time with you when she could be talking to Chad about some inane thing?

Back to the pit graycel, it's obvious you don't have a clue about being truly ugly.

dont know if I should tag knajjd or not