Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a decent interaction with a foid today.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but she only talked to u because she was bored and wanted to pass time, its over

U12321ntitled

The last time I ever spoke to a foid outside of family or work-related was 2013 I think.

The last time I ever spoke to a foid outside of family or work-related was 2013 I think.
Since Corona I've been Ldaring at home, no motivation to do anything etc. The only foids I've been interacting with is my Mom and Grandma.

Last edited:
Today I was at a school because I was retaking the SAT, (I had to take it on Sunday instead of Saturday because of religious reasons) and in the room there was only me and another foid. After the first segment we had to take a break, so we had to exit into the hallway. The foid then looked at me and started talking to me, she seemed nice and friendly to talk to. We both had small talk about what subjects did we like, but nothing really interesting. After an hour later I finished and drove home. Nothing came from the interaction, but ngl It feels good talking to a foid sometimes.
Foids will be nice to non chad non truecel males, but aren't attracted to them.

It feels nice talking to foids, especially when it’s pleasant doesn’t lead to you falling for them or feeling rejected. Just don’t treat it as something serious, it was a one off conversation. She will forget about you immediately after, you aren’t even acquaintances, nothing will ever come of it, so just enjoy the moment.
I used to enjoy talking to some foids ngl, some of them can be nice and friendly, but I've become so bitter and jealous that now it really bothers me having to interact with them knowing that I can't have them. Just imagining how after our conversation is over they will be fucked by some dude with better genes than me makes my blood boil. And let alone the fact that any woman would want me to be crucified if they knew the type of person I truly am. She wouldn't treat me nice after finding out what's going on in my mind so why should I treat her nice while being aware of her true nature? It's not fair.