Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gynocentrism has reduced sex into mere childish "play"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
A euphemism that is often used for sex nowadays is "play"

"Play" is a phrase commonly said among young children who are being socialized with each other (playing, as they do, with toys).

Boys end up growing out of this word during puberty, but girls apparently never do, and just end up adapting their childish natures to sexuality.

Hence dark triad Chads choking them out during sex (erotic asphyxiation) is "breath play," and once they become too sexually traumatized and fat to continue getting pumped and dumped by these Chads, the way two lesbians scissor each other is presumably "vulva play," and using sex toys while talking to their cats and drinking wine is evidently the new "tea party" with stuffed animals "play."

Last edited:
the word "foreplay" has been around since way before modern 'sex positivity' and shit though right? I think it just derives from that

this is still an interesting observation though. kind of weird to see a 'childish' word like that adapted in to a sexual context. it's bizarre to me how so many women see sex as a purely physical, superficial, transactional and selfish act. I don't think I would even desire sex if that was the only meaning it had to me

the word "foreplay" has been around since way before modern 'sex positivity' and shit though right? I think it just derives from that

this is still an interesting observation though. kind of weird to see a 'childish' word like that adapted in to a sexual context. it's bizarre to me how so many women see sex as a purely physical, superficial, transactional and selfish act. I don't think I would even desire sex if that was the only meaning it had to me

women are way more shallow about sex than men are

"Foreplay" was first used in a sexual sense during the 1920s, which was an age of decadence rivaling our own. It coincided with the success of first wave feminism as represented by the Nineteenth Amendment.

Anybody who has an over-abundance of value, whether in sex or resources, quickly becomes corrupted and views the other human beings who give them this as incidental sacks of flesh to exploit.

It's just that women are more likely to be sexually abundant than men these days, and therefore are more likely to have perverted views of sexuality.

And the way their perverted sexualities are so clearly rooted in their childhoods is all the more extraordinary for the fact that women never really stop being children at any point in their supposed 'maturation.'

Last edited:
warped and not good tbh

I think play stands for everything besides the act itself tbh.

And fucking dogs is not bestiality it's DogPlay