Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gyms are filled with coping ethnics and manlets

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Just walk into any popular gym, and you’ll see the vast majority of men are:

Coping ethnics
Manlets
Oldcels
Guys working out alone, silently looking at their phones
Betabux betas with some landwhale / bottom rung noodlewhore with white subhuman, etc.

And then there exists the opposite spectrum:

Chad and chadlites spotting sets for their girlfriends
Tyrones with some ultra thot Instagram ass model

But these make up very few compared to the above group. The gym is the most mainstream cope there is. If all these below average men are working out, it speaks volumes about the dating situation in the west. Why else would they be working out in such great numbers? Obviously, it’s to raise their value and try to attract a woman. I doubt all these manlets are working out for their health.

Last edited:
I have never been to any gym. But I can assume what's the situation there. I always see jakced and ripped guy in the club/pub area strolling alone during the weekend. Where normies and chads are always with groups. Most probably gymcels are socially inept as well.

True
Like I said. It doesn't matter how much you workout as a manlet. Even if you have Son-Goku body type. Chad will look better without ever entering a Gym.

True
Like I said. It doesn't matter how much you workout as a manlet. Even if you have Son-Goku body type. Chad will look better without ever entering a Gym.

Bodybuilding is the most incel sport ever. You have all these gymcels counting their macros and having perfect diets and training sessions according to the latest achievements of science putting hundreds and thousands of hours into looking good. After the gym session is done, they rush to the locker room to get a protein shake and quickly drive home to eat chicken.

Then you have skinny chad who just goes in after a drinking session to lift 15 lb dumbbells while his gf takes selfies in her yoga pants. Then they go fuck in the sauna.

Chad don't need to hit gym because he fucks stacey everyday

So what? Let us have our cope. It's the one fucking thing we can control in this life of losing in everything and shitty life lottery situations.

Go fucking do your own thing or LDAR. :feelswhat:

Well, they're called gymcels for a reason

So what? Let us have our cope. It's the one fucking thing we can control in this life of losing in everything and shitty life lottery situations.

No one is copeshaming, just an observation i had.

Yeah, it's sad. I'm not a manlet, but I have been rated a 3/10 a lot of times on here. I suppose I gymcel to deprive myself of any excuse, and it also makes you feel better in general

I never understood why manlets and framecels go to the gym. If anything it makes you stand out as a sad coper who thinks he can fraud his subhuman genetics. Find other copes.

I never understood why manlets and framecels go to the gym. If anything it makes you stand out as a sad coper who thinks he can fraud his subhuman genetics. Find other copes.

Best parody I've seen of the gym environment:

Tbh, i dont blame gymcels.

There's no point in going to a gym as an incel.

I go to lose weight nigga

high iq post. Ethnics and manlets are the only ones i see in the gym to cope by looksmaxing.