Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymmaxxing only works for Tyrone

J

jaded mixedcel

Greycel
The white gigastaceys at my gym are always engaging and interacting with musclemaxxed Tyrones that look like they just got out of prison :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

Meanwhile I’m hardly noticed and would be lucky to make split second eye contact with Stacy for having softer racially ambiguous features and lighter-than-the-average-nigger skintone standing at 5’8”. Nevermind that I’m pretty strong and have a decent body, I get mogged to the moon and back everytime I step foot this place :reeeeee:

As a biracial, it never fucking started.

Try another gym.

That’s why I don’t do it

The white gigastaceys at my gym are always engaging and interacting with musclemaxxed Tyrones that look like they just got out of prison :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

They want him to simp, no toilet of ANY race actually desires a Black man. If you're Black it's over. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Gymmaxing only works for superman

Anything between pure white and black its over. Now in a scorched Earth scenario we easily take over if we gang up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back