Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymmaxxing as a manlet is dangerous.

Are you saying anyone under 21 is mentalcel?
also *face + height + autism*

and yes. People call me ugly all the time at school. I just ignore it unless it gets physical. Almost all my social interactions are shit. It was way worse in 9th and 10th grade, back when I was less intimidating.
Also for high functioning autism/aspergers:
Yeah thats my point. Autism is a death sentence, but its mental.

Imo I gave up on attracting foids long time ago. I will gymmaxx for self-defense purposes and survive when this soyciety inevitably collapse.

Yeah thats my point. Autism is a death sentence, but its mental.
Lol you really think a 3/10 face (being generous) 5'8" manlet is still going to ascend without autism. Do some research on autism. It is a neurological disorder that affects your speech and social skills (like reading people's hints & indirectness :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:). You get it from birth. No fixing it. Even high functioning/aspergers.

Lol you really think a 3/10 face (being generous) 5'8" manlet is still going to ascend without autism. Do some research on autism. It is a neurological disorder that affects your speech and social skills (like reading people's hints & indirectness :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:). You get it from birth. No fixing it. Even high functioning/aspergers.
Dont be so defensive. I know its from birth but its still mental by definition.

Dont be so defensive. I know its from birth but its still mental by definition.
There are literal stats backing 95% of autistic males cant get relationships and are virgins for life. Literally only autistic chads can get relationships & sex. Also a hypothetical 3/10 face 5'8" NT guy is still incel in my opinion. Over regardless.

There was a study thrown around where it pretty much says it’s over for you if you fall on the spectrum.

There are literal stats backing 95% of autistic males cant get relationships and are virgins for life. Literally only autistic chads can get relationships & sex. Also a hypothetical 3/10 face 5'8" NT guy is still incel in my opinion. Over regardless.
Its over

Gymmax is just cope for being short. I said it before and i'll say it again. Tall people don't need to workout. Being tall itself is the idea frame. Wide shouldered and tall is just a bonus.

Its incedible I cannot go out anywhere without seeing all these steroided out, gymcelled manlets. And they are always alone or with other guys. Then I see just your average tallfag, and usually they have a girl with them.

I think its good if a manlet gets physically fit. Like the lean, athletic look. But few manlets do that, they all try to become 'big'. Then when they max out on what can be gained naturally, all gymcelling manlets try for steroids.. then more harder core steroids.

I think a steroided out manlet is even more unattractive to women than just a regular manlet. Because it looks like a weird try-hard guy. In evolution women want guys who don't have to try hard to reproduce.

Imo I gave up on attracting foids long time ago. I will gymmaxx for self-defense purposes and survive when this soyciety inevitably collapse.
I recently had the exact same thought. Funny how we incels think alike.

I think i'll always go to the gym to at least testeronemax and depressionmin tbh

tbh in 5 years 180cm will look like a manlet
it already does.I have friends that are 6' telling me that girls call them short

Gymmax is just cope for being short. I said it before and i'll say it again. Tall people don't need to workout. Being tall itself is the idea frame. Wide shouldered and tall is just a bonus.
Tall people benefit from gymmaxxing the most though, eventhough they're the ones that need it the least.
it already does.I have friends that are 6' telling me that girls call them short
It is short
Over regardless.
U can still grow.
I think i'll always go to the gym to at least testeronemax and depressionmin tbh
This is extremely high IQ

Gym is 100% cope if you think it will increase your SMV.

But its good for your health so I recommend it. Girls couldn't care less though.

Beating yourself up hard enough in the gym will kill your libido. Forcing your body to recover from long grueling training will make it less inclined to worry about much else. Bad for bluepilled coomers who are only lifting in the first place to get laid, but great for those of us who've given up on thots in favor of warrior monk mode.

Looking at coping manlets trying to fight nature is like looking at end stage cancer patients. No chemotherapy in the world can save you, you should have taken those steroids 20years ago bro. Its over

Also i add this picture right to my suicide collection in the same folder with THIS:

So maybe someone should end this party :lul:..ehm ..ehm

"It's just my preference, TEEHEEEEEEEE"

Preferences = minimum requirements to be considered attractive. Those dumb hollow superficial heartless fuckhole shell of a human beings doesn't see anything beside bones structure on a man.

I think manletism is relative to where you at ... if you are living in netherland 6' is a manlet

If you living in asia 6' is a giant , its all about being more taller then .. the problem arise when you dating pool cuts in half due to " you cant be my hight ..cuz i want to wear high hills " ..... that a problem

I won't stand between a man and his cope, but ''just hit the gym bro" is one of that meme advice normalfags give, that just doesn't work if you're sub6. It can help in boosting your attractiveness if you're sufficiently tall and you have a good enough face.

I won't stand between a man and his cope, but ''just hit the gym bro" is one of that meme advice normalfags give, that just doesn't work if you're sub6. It can help in boosting your attractiveness if you're sufficiently tall and you have a good enough face.

And i guess 5'7 is not tall enough for gym ..ha

You know that rami malek is 5'8 and he is very very attractive ..even in 37 yo .. explain please

I'd say it's worth for tall people regardless of facial attractiveness. If you are 6'3+ and not hitting the gym you are retarded as PHUCK
And i guess 5'7 is not tall enough for gym ..ha
I'm sorry fren

Alpha destiny is a dweeb, but I kind of feel bad for him. He got dealt a bad hand genetically.

If someone thinks that a short man is compensating for being short when he gymmaxxes, so what?

Normies: "Just lift bro, improve yourself dude"

Also normies: "Stop trying to compensate for being short dude, stop trying so hard man, it's cringy"

Normies: "Just lift bro, improve yourself dude"
This is simply one of the most hilarious copes in bluepilled world. EVERY single fuking gymrat out there does it because they are vain, looking in the mirror all the time, imagining how the girls (they'll never get) will lust over their muscles.
At least admit to your low self-esteem normie, that's the least you can do.

tbh gymceling is only worth it if youre obsessed with numbers (OHP Deadlift Squat Bench) like I am. I also want to compete in powerlifting in the future. If you arent then you should find another cope/hobby.
Ohp without machines is the ultimate truecel exercise
This is simply one of the most hilarious copes in bluepilled world. EVERY single fuking gymrat out there does it because they are vain, looking in the mirror all the time, imagining how the girls (they'll never get) will lust over their muscles.
At least admit to your low self-esteem normie, that's the least you can do.
"I lift for myself" is the male equivalent of women saying "I put on makeup for myself"

"I lift for myself" is the male equivalent of women saying "I put on makeup for myself"
Makeup? MORE LIKE I HAVE TO "MAKE UP" FOR MY UGLY ASS FACE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Looking at coping manlets trying to fight nature is like looking at end stage cancer patients. No chemotherapy in the world can save you, you should have taken those steroids 20years ago bro. Its over

Also i add this picture right to my suicide collection in the same folder with THIS:
Shits idiotic. I think couples should be height matched, Western countries obsession with placing midget women with tallfags is retarded. Getting real sick of seeing tallfags with 4 foot asians

Shits idiotic. I think couples should be height matched, Western countries obsession with placing midget women with tallfags is retarded. Getting real sick of seeing tallfags with 4 foot asians
One of my highschool friends that I still speak to (6'6), is chasing this 5'4 asian girl. JFL

One of my highschool friends that I still speak to (6'6), is chasing this 5'4 asian girl. JFL
It's idiotic. I will never understand it. Why not go for a better match than basically a child

It's idiotic. I will never understand it. Why not go for a better match than basically a child
Because he is volcel, watched anime/studied for most of his life, so he is awkward as sht around girls

Is being a volcel and being retarded mutually exclusive?
"Volcels" is a flimsy topic because they usually/always have major flaws that hold them back, making them basically incels with an ego who can't admit it.

anyone else noticted that all the gymmaxxed men are manlets? All men shorter than me at work are either gymmaxed or into martial arts, guns or similar, most of them single. The tall men are all skinny or skinnyfat, but still get laid.

anyone else noticted that all the gymmaxxed men are manlets? All men shorter than me at work are either gymmaxed or into martial arts, guns or similar, most of them single. The tall men are all skinny or skinnyfat, but still get laid.

Prove it , being singal and not being able to get laid are both completely diffrent things

They can bluepill their manlet sons. Just work on your personality sweetie.

Man that is sad.. It must be make women cringe/laugh/boosted ego when they go out and there are these manlets flexing, trying to talk loud about how tough they are, when the girl walks by.

Cope I havent grown in over a year and a half
Don't you do exclusively strength training? Low rep powerlifting routines train your nervous system to use the muscle you have more effectively far more than they train your actual muscles to grow. If you want bigger muscles, you need higher rep sets, preferably in the 8-20 range. You can easily do that by either adding accessory movements with higher rep sets, descending rep schemes like drop sets or reverse pyramids, or have either days in a week or weeks in a month where you do the exercises you're already doing for less weight and more reps. Whichever one you choose, more volume will mean bigger muscles.

Don't you do exclusively strength training? Low rep powerlifting routines train your nervous system to use the muscle you have more effectively far more than they train your actual muscles to grow. If you want bigger muscles, you need higher rep sets, preferably in the 8-20 range. You can easily do that by either adding accessory movements with higher rep sets, descending rep schemes like drop sets or reverse pyramids, or have either days in a week or weeks in a month where you do the exercises you're already doing for less weight and more reps. Whichever one you choose, more volume will mean bigger muscles.
Yeah bro just move barbells to increase your height bro...

I was talking about how I havent gotten taller in a year and a half, not weight JFL. I know what I'm doing. A year and a half ago I was 145lbs :feelskek:. Today I weighted in at 166lbs.

I was talking about how I havent gotten taller in a year and a half, not weight JFL
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant size in general. Should've read the context. My point still stands though.

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant size in general. Should've read the context. My point still stands though.
I know. I've used hypertrophy blocks in the past to break through plateaus.

It's all about your height and frame. Females want you to look good effortless , They prefer a 6ft lean muscular who doesn't go to the gym and still looks good because genes over 5'8 that worked very hard to get a nice physique
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back