Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymmaxx day five

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Finally making some progress. I’ve officially lost one pound, and am currently 214.2 pounds. I didn’t sleep well last night (probably 3 hours) and today I felt like shit, I had two redbulls (i know its bad for you.) so I only worked out for a bit tonight. Going to bed real soon after I type this post. Went back to school today, same classes but new people in my class. Hopefully gymmaxxing will be a good distraction, and i’m going to try to do alot better in school.

the progress on the first is really noticeable tbh, ill probably go tomorrow again

Did you start lifting?

I thought you weren’t supposed to lift every day to give your muscles time to heal wtf
I took "switch it up every day" to mean he does something different every day i.e. doesn't have a solid consistent routine. Which is bad because it doesn't give your body time to adapt to stress, and prevents you from tracking progress. OP needs to be on a novice strength training program combined with a moderate-intensity cardio routine and a moderate fat loss diet.

The number of rest days you take depends on a number of factors, the most important ones being your per-session volume and your individual work capacity. A beginner on a full body split will have a lot of rest days since his work capacity is so low. An intermediate or advanced lifter will generally have fewer rest days, but work days will be focused on specific body parts or movement patterns. The number of work days can range from four a week for an upper-lower split, to six a week for a push-pull-legs split, for example.

I took "switch it up every day" to mean he does something different every day i.e. doesn't have a solid consistent routine. Which is bad because it doesn't give your body time to adapt to stress, and prevents you from tracking progress. OP needs to be on a novice strength training program combined with a moderate-intensity cardio routine and a moderate fat loss diet.

The number of rest days you take depends on a number of factors, the most important ones being your per-session volume and your individual work capacity. A beginner on a full body split will have a lot of rest days since his work capacity is so low. An intermediate or advanced lifter will generally have fewer rest days, but work days will be focused on specific body parts or movement patterns. The number of work days can range from four a week for an upper-lower split, to six a week for a push-pull-legs split, for example.
Damn you’re knowledgeable :giga:

I take rest days Fridays and Sundays. My schedule is treadmill, then arm shit, treadmill, arm shit, etc.

Nice man, keep it up.

I take rest days Fridays and Sundays. My schedule is treadmill, then arm shit, treadmill, arm shit, etc.
Please switch to a novice strength training routine with a full body split. You're doing very little to help your overall body composition by only training arms. As a novice, you will get all the arm stimulation you need with compound movements like the bench press and the row. Cardio between weightlifting sessions is fine, though I'd recommend running or walking outside instead of on a treadmill.