Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m officially 18 now

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
Today is my birthday, and I’ve officially turned 18 years old now. I’ve missed out on teen love, and I missed out on important milestones of my early-mid teenage years. I’ve gone through my high-school years without ever kissing, hugging, having sex, or having any meaningful relationship with a girl. I’ve missed out on so many cool things I could have went through. From here it’s most likely going to get worse, I’ll never know what it’s like to be in a relationship for I’ve been ignored and unwanted by foids. It’s over boyos…..:cryfeels:

When did we introduce the rule that you had to be 18 to be here?

It just gets worse in terms of loneliness, I'm not gonna lie to you. If you attend college through online courses, though, you'll do good. I'm at home 24/7 and just enjoy myself here.

Today is my birthday, and I’ve officially turned 18 years old now. I’ve missed out on teen love, and I missed out on important milestones of my early-mid teenage years. I’ve gone through my high-school years without ever kissing, hugging, having sex, or having any meaningful relationship with a girl. I’ve missed out on so many cool things I could have went through. From here it’s most likely going to get worse, I’ll never know what it’s like to be in a relationship for I’ve been ignored and unwanted by foids. It’s over boyos…..:cryfeels:
The older you get, the lonelier you become.

Hey mods, this kid joined under 18 against the rules!! He needs to be B&
He'll lose his virginity when half of his friends do anway, like 10 minutes after he goes to a party for the first time in his life and talks to a girl

He'll lose his virginity when half of his friends do anway, like 10 minutes after he goes to a party for the first time in his life and talks to a girl

Nonsense. Ascension is a myth.

I’ve never been to any high-school or college party and I don’t plan on ever going anyways. I’ve never even had any kind of relationship with a girl as I have already stated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND

Nonsense. Ascension is a myth.
When I was 18, more than half of guys my age were virgins. At 22, almost everybody has had at least one girlfriend.

a 2006 on here? Lmao.

I’ve never been to any high-school or college party and I don’t plan on ever going anyways. I’ve never even had any kind of relationship with a girl as I have already stated.
That's what I'm saying. You put almost zero effort into getting a girlfriend, so it's not weird that you're virgin at 18.

When I was 18, more than half of guys my age were virgins. At 22, almost everybody has had at least one girlfriend.
Times have changed, a very large majority of guys at my school have already lost their virginity when they reach 18.

Happy Birthday, brocel I guess.
Although you might also consider ages 18 and 19 to be teenage years as well, so give it a few more years, it's far from over.

That's what I'm saying. You put almost zero effort into getting a girlfriend, so it's not weird that you're virgin at 18.
I have tried talking to girls before, and it never worked out. I’m ugly and girls want nothing to do with me.

do you have friends?

Happy Birthday, brocel I guess.
Although you might also consider ages 18 and 19 to be teenage years as well, so give it a few more years, it's far from over.
16 and no friends = over
20 and no kiss = over
25 and no sex = over

Times have changed, a very large majority of guys at my school have already lost their virginity when they reach 18.
That's the exact opposite of what's actually happening. Male adult virginity is on the rise and about 50% guys are virgin at age 18, especially the ones who deliberately stay away from situations where they're likely to have sex.
Retard. Teenager genocide when?

Virgin means nothing. Yes of course many had not physically penetrated a vagina with their penis. But they were not socially excluded. They had had some kisses at the very least, had female friends, girls talked to them in school, some hugs, were invited to some parties, all of which was a way of women saying "you're in, just wait a few years". But the guys who never had any of that, wouldn't have a girlfriend at 22 or 25 or 28 or ever. When you're outcasted from the beginning there's no ascension.

@proudWEED @The Enforcer since only the two of you care about the age of members here, this (then) infiltrator should be banned

Yep...

WIN 20230309 05 09 54 Pro

Well, at least you are still a gray after a year here so you were not really using this website u-18 :feelsjuice:

did you see the one dude who got banned days ago 6'3 above average face was trying to rot here. if these teens want to waste years here let them? some people are just retarded. tbh wish the age was raised to 21 here.

did you see the one dude who got banned days ago 6'3 above average face was trying to rot here. if these teens want to waste years here let them? some people are just retarded. tbh wish the age was raised to 21 here.
Dude, if I actually had success with women I wouldn’t be here.

Dude, if I actually had success with women I wouldn’t be here.
was recently a redhead youngster here weeks ago guy was not ugly wanted to rot here aswell. jfl.

If u are Trucel it only gets worse

Go to a physical college and get a dorm. Its expensive, but its the second easiest time your life you'll have to ascend. If you cant manage to get college pussy (or use your college status to get highschool pussy) you wont be ascending till mid 40's with daddy energy and bankrolling.

Mogs me for being blackpilled at 17

Now at least use the blackpill to your advantage and be optimistic/realistic about your goals and future endeavours this can only help you steer clear of future humiliation and disappointment

You shouldn't have been there then :feelswhere:

Hb tho

Itsover im 20 time goes by so fast after 18

Happy birthday buddy boyos :hax::hax::hax:

Holy shit this site is so young.

Lol there’s many 2006s on here. @Adolf Hitler @veqdera @EpsteinTruther41
You didn't mention me. :feelsUgh:

I literally have my year in my username. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbadman: