Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels, how much can you do on lat pulldown machine for 10 reps?

This thing?
384H-Seated-Lat-Pulldown-Classic.jpg

Or this?
latpullLowrow_1296x.jpg

I usually do 180 lb's for like 3 or 4 sets. I probably could do like 200 lb for 1 set, haven't really tried because I try to stick to my plan tbh.

This is incels.is not bodybuilding misc

How long have you been lifting?
About a year now, fucked around for most of it (doing more cardio than anything else, kind of a waste in my case). Taking it a bit more serious since the start of the year.

About a year now, fucked around for most of it (doing more cardio than anything else, kind of a waste in my case). Taking it a bit more serious since the start of the year.
Yeah me too bro. Gonna get a little bloatcelled until August to put on some strength and then cut.
Ever used the first? I can only manage about 30kg on those.
No. I do 60kg for 10 reps on the second one.

A little over a year, but that's because I was fucking around and eating like shit. Should probably take less than 6 months of proper training.
Did you have much muscle before you started? I've been rotting for over a decade so I've started from basically little to no muscle plus I'm small framed anyway.

Did you have much muscle before you started? I've been rotting for over a decade so I've started from basically little to no muscle plus I'm small framed anyway.
No, I started from basically looking like an ftm tranny. Extreme rotting from 2018 - 2021 and consuming goyslop destroyed my body. I also didn't do any sports since the age of 12.
It's fine though, everyone's different. My frame isn't bad, I just have to fill it out.
How long have you been at it?

No, I started from basically looking like an ftm tranny.
kek, I'm a bit like that now. Got the pregnant skinnyfat belly and foid arms.
consuming goyslop destroyed my body. I also didn't do any sports since the age of 12.
Same, started eating shit and just thinking what's the fucking point which leads to rotting. I wish my parents had forced me to be more active in my teens. Problem is when girls show no interest in hooking up or guys being friends you sort of let yourself go as the drive to be in shape and compete isn't there.
It's fine though, everyone's different. My frame isn't bad, I just have to fill it out.
How long have you been at it?
Yeah I guess, we're all going to be at differing levels of physique regardless of gains. Been going for about a month now, most noticeable gain is on the assisted pullup machine, I needed 42kg of counterweight when I started but can do around 35kg now (I weight 70kg).

What's been your biggest improvement since you started?

kek, I'm a bit like that now. Got the pregnant skinnyfat belly and foid arms.

Same, started eating shit and just thinking what's the fucking point which leads to rotting. I wish my parents had forced me to be more active in my teens. Problem is when girls show no interest in hooking up or guys being friends you sort of let yourself go as the drive to be in shape and compete isn't there.

Yeah I guess, we're all going to be at differing levels of physique regardless of gains. Been going for about a month now, most noticeable gain is on the assisted pullup machine, I needed 42kg of counterweight when I started but can do around 35kg now (I weight 70kg).

What's been your biggest improvement since you started?
Lol yeah you're a complete beginner. You're actually doing better than me because I was 75kg when I started and that was my starting lift on the lat pulldown toom

Lol yeah you're a complete beginner. You're actually doing better than me because I was 75kg when I started and that was my starting lift on the lat pulldown toom
On this thing where the weight adjustment is a counterweight rather than the amount you're going to lift?

I think my only saving grace was one of my other copes I got into around 2-3 years ago used some back muscles so it's had a little bit of prep work, but nothing too heavy.

On this thing where the weight adjustment is a counterweight rather than the amount you're going to lift?
View attachment 712168
I think my only saving grace was one of my other copes I got into around 2-3 years ago used some back muscles so it's had a little bit of prep work, but nothing too heavy.
No, I mean this. I started at 35kg.
Optimized   media 1305977 64836

No, I mean this. I started at 35kg.
View attachment 712170
Ah fair enough, I'm still at 30kg on that machine but can do 35kg sometimes if I'm warmed up and recovered. 75kg would feel like someone had welded it in place if I tried it.

Last edited:
On those I do 10 reps of 75 lb or about 35kg. Usually 7-9 sets.