Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for @Gymcellragefuel

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
@gymcellragefuel what are your thoughts on the 1 set to failure method? I'm gonna go 1 set to failure tomorrow on legs and here is my current plan

Squat 5-10 reps (30 BW squats at end)
Leg curl 6-10 reps
Hack squat 4-8 reps
Calf raises 4-8 reps

I am gonna do a 1 set to failure on this, do you believe in the Mike Mentzer 1 set to failure? Is it optimal for athletes?

@gymcellragefuel what are your thoughts on the 1 set to failure method? I'm gonna go 1 set to failure tomorrow on legs and here is my current plan

Squat 5-10 reps (30 BW squats at end)
Leg curl 6-10 reps
Hack squat 4-8 reps
Calf raises 4-8 reps

I am gonna do a 1 set to failure on this, do you believe in the Mike Mentzer 1 set to failure? Is it optimal for athletes?
do all sets to failure

Personally I dont do this. I prefer the Sam Sulek method (almost ego lifting but going heavy af with decent form 6-8 sets per muscle group).
However, it definitely works and its good if you want to save time and spend less time in the gym. You'd have to go EXTREMELY intense for the 1 set method but yeah it can definitely work. If you dont have time or your busy then sure do this method

Personally I dont do this. I prefer the Sam Sulek method (almost ego lifting but going heavy af with decent form 6-8 sets per muscle group).
However, it definitely works and its good if you want to save time and spend less time in the gym. You'd have to go EXTREMELY intense for the 1 set method but yeah it can definitely work. If you dont have time or your busy then sure do this method
Yeah because I gotta wake up at 3AM because of work and I start at 5PM when the gym opens at 4PM so I gotta do a fast af sess

Yeah because I gotta wake up at 3AM because of work and I start at 5PM when the gym opens at 4PM so I gotta do a fast af sess
whats ur job?