Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill gymcels how does it feel like to get mogged by guys skinnier than you?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
how are you gymcels coping with going to gym like 6 hours a day but skinny lanky chad gets more girls than you. How does it feel like seeing a 130lb guy who you can beat up so easily mog the crap out of you? Does it fill you up with rage?

I am angry since I can fight plus in my prime in excercising I could pull 220 kg in deadlift and do pull ups having 110 kg weight and they behave like they think I wouldn't beat them. For them having foids I ain't gonna beat them, but if they said something trashy to me I can go full berserk mode 'cause I hate being disrespected especially in real life.

Last edited:
Women do not care about muscles at all they are not attracted to it. Women like either extremely lanky pretty boys or pudgy dad bod guys and nothing in between. Modern women are intimidated by muscles and see it as a threat. Its like most men don't understand the psychology of modern women. I dont understand why any man goes to the gym when women could give less than a fuck about muscles especially now.

Women do not care about muscles at all they are not attracted to it. Women like either extremely lanky pretty boys or pudgy dad bod guys and nothing in between. Modern women are intimidated by muscles and see it as a threat. Its like most men don't understand the psychology of modern women. I dont understand why any man goes to the gym when women could give less than a fuck about muscles especially now.
Cope, women like it when you have some muscle and are lean. Something like this
View attachment A23314EE-6729-4853-A212-5D24C4618D5F.webp

Incels go to the gym to get rid of weight or become stronger if they are skinny physically weak. The gym is so important for incels to protect yourself against bullying, no body will dare to bully you when you look like a monster.

Women like muscles on a good body frame especially shoulders, chest, abs. It turns them wet. Women will love to hug and lie down on a muscular man than a skinny faggot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0avuIqeergQ&t

gymcels want their money back but there is no refund policy,gymcels seethe.

how are you gymcels coping with going to gym like 6 hours a day but skinny lanky chad gets more girls than you. How does it feel like seeing a 130lb guy who you can beat up so easily mog the crap out of you? Does it fill you up with rage?
I look like a fucking forest troll. No gymceling was gonna fix that. At least now I have the body to match with it :feelshaha:

Gigacopium for being lazy