Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcels are annoying

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I've known a couple of people on discord who I would describe to be a gymcel, in which I'm annoyed with.

They would boast about their MUUH MUSCLES and constantly post pictures of their body parts to attempt to mog others. Their legs, shoulder, chest, and whatever you can come up with. They often don't include their face on the photos.

Every conversation always turn into being about 'muh muscle' or gymceling. They would then shit on others for not having 'muscle' or that kind of stuff. HURR DURR I CAN DEADLIFT 500LBS AND LIFT THE ENTIRE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE

Like I get it you're a fucking gymcel who probably follow autistdesire on youtube but I don't fucking care about your gymceling and how it makes your life supposedly better. It's about the fucking face you dumbass and stop roasting my god damn skinny body.

Just let them cope tbh.

Everyone seems to shove their specific copes down the throats of others, my tolerance is weakening tbh

They can’t take the dickpill, they fear the truth.

Just tell them they are doing a great job, they’ll them they are amazing and highT.

I always found gymcel Manlets hilarious

tall lean physique> manlet or ugly gymcel's muscular body
I always found gymcel Manlets hilarious
i always laugh at tards telling me to hit the gym bro! as if the gym will make me get taller :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill:

Gymcel here, well not really, because my body doesn't respond well to training and fatloss much at all.

But I will say, Those gymcels you encounter, they're 1 simple pain or ache away from not being able to train properly ever again, and their gains will leave them, and they will be more depressed than ever, its just how it goes.

Gymcel here, well not really, because my body doesn't respond well to training and fatloss much at all.

But I will say, Those gymcels you encounter, they're 1 simple pain or ache away from not being able to train properly ever again, and their gains will leave them, and they will be more depressed than ever, its just how it goes.
i laugh at manlets gaining so much muscle on their tiny little frame. one injury will turn that muscle into fat JFL.

disclaimer: im a skinny manlet

Lifting nad having muscle requires work and dedication that most cookie cutter normies don't have,so it makes us feel superior.Ofc it doesn't help much with females but it is a good cope

People who gymcel after accepting the blackpill are genuine retards who should swiftly rope or catch a stray bullet.

@HighTGymcel you just gonna take this? Thought you were high T bro!

I can deadlift 500lbs and lift the entire Whitehouse.

you mad?

attachment.php

I agree, gymcels should get a personality outside the gym. The gym-obsessed meathead is one of the least attractive personalities you can have, and only a bona fide Chad can get away with having it. That goes triple if your body isn't even distinguishable from a non-lifting one.

I agree, gymcels should get a personality outside the gym. The gym-obsessed meathead is one of the least attractive personalities you can have, and only a bona fide Chad can get away with having it. That goes triple if your body isn't even distinguishable from a non-lifting one.
Personality of a Gym-obsessed meathead wouldn't be bad if he's Chad. Only if ugly, it's bad.

Any faggot who thinks his muscles make him more attractive is a fucking retard

Personality of a Gym-obsessed meathead wouldn't be bad if he's Chad. Only if ugly, it's bad.
It's absolutely not a dealbreaker if you look the part, especially if you're handsome as well. The halo effect works wonders here. Only when you're a genetically cursed framecel who has to be obsessive just to look even the tiniest bit athletic is it truly insufferable.

Stop being a weakcel and torture yourself at the gym brutally. This is what I will do today.

Lifting nad having muscle requires work and dedication that most cookie cutter normies don't have,so it makes us feel superior.Ofc it doesn't help much with females but it is a good cope
It's much easier for incels to develop addition to gymceling, since we mostly don't have much things in life to do. Normies have a life, of course it's much harder for them to find time and desire to lift heavy objects for a long time.

Honestly OP sounds like you are dealing with faggots.

Stop being a weakcel and torture yourself at the gym brutally. This is what I will do today.
I agree with this too. All incels should be gymcels. Especially who still think they can ascend, since a 7/10 body can partially make up for a 4/10 face, but even the ones in full LDAR mode can benefit from it.

Everyone seems to shove their specific copes down the throats of others
Everyone defends religiously their cope around here. I'm a gymcel and and defend gymcelling too, it can help you in many other ways, not only to make your body looks better. But it's just an advice I give to other guys, people who push their copes so hard on others are very annoying.

Everyone defends religiously their cope around here. I'm a gymcel and and defend gymcelling too, it can help you in many other ways, not only to make your body looks better. But it's just an advice I give to other guys, people who push their copes so hard on others are very annoying.
I’m fine with the occasional shilling from time to time but when the bulk of someone’s threads and/or posts revolve around one or two subjects it becomes grating. Unfortunately we have many such members who can be described in this manner

Gymcel for your health not for foids tbh

Who is AutistDesire?

I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle

Rich cels annoy me more, constantly bragging about their wealth, if i ever get muscular i will brag about it too, if rich cels can brag then i should be allowed to

Gymcelling is for you, not for whatever foid you're worshipping.

:feelskek:

Gymcelling is for women dude, be honest, nobody needs to be that huge in this day and age if you aren't competing in power lifting, body building, etc.

That "build" lost its usefulness when we stopped using melee weaponry in wars, its all guns now, being ripped and fit is way more important than being bulky and sturdy

Most guys trying to be huge today are doing it for women because they are insecure about their body, Chad's barely train to be big and most of their size comes from a good frame, not excessive training and supplementation, because its all about face

All this "building my body for me" is complete fucking BS, no different than women saying they wear makeup for themselves, its completely dishonest BS

I used to go to the gym before realizing its over now I can barely refrain from eating deserts all day

If you get fit in a misguided attempt to attract foids, that's a personal problem.

iu

Gymcelling is not about "getting fit" its about "getting huge", you don't need to go to a GYM to get fit, anybody can do a cardio routine at home and buy a simple weight set, if you are going to a GYM to get fit you are wasting your money paying for the membership, most gymcels, infact ALL gymcels I've spoken too are trying to get huge, not fit, so please stop with the disingenuous arguments

They are doing so to "look bigger", its not for increased physical performance because the only thing you can do when you are that bulky is life shit, you can't run fast, you can't scale walls, you can't do any shit that could save your life in these modern times outside of hold your own in a purely physical fight

Gymcelling is not about fitness, its about strength and the belief that said strength and appearance of strength will make you more attractive

gymcel master race checking in

Gymceling only makes sense if you're a fat cunt, if you're ugly it's pointless and just torture tbh.

This is so insightful.

I always meet some guy with some should or back problem who can no longer squat or bench.

And they injured it by going too heavy.

I've known a couple of people on discord who I would describe to be a gymcel, in which I'm annoyed with.

They would boast about their MUUH MUSCLES and constantly post pictures of their body parts to attempt to mog others. Their legs, shoulder, chest, and whatever you can come up with. They often don't include their face on the photos.

Every conversation always turn into being about 'muh muscle' or gymceling. They would then shit on others for not having 'muscle' or that kind of stuff. HURR DURR I CAN DEADLIFT 500LBS AND LIFT THE ENTIRE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE

Like I get it you're a fucking gymcel who probably follow autistdesire on youtube but I don't fucking care about your gymceling and how it makes your life supposedly better. It's about the fucking face you dumbass and stop roasting my god damn skinny body.
Based

there just coping

I'm going back to gymceling soon

Tbh I don't hate gymcels but people who only think about muscle (despite having none) and nothing else annoys me so much

Bragging gymcels are annoying. We get it you can bench press 200 land whales, fuck off, theyre like the gym chads, both exceedingly arrogant but the difference is they claim to not get laid like the retards they are.

I thought gymcelling was a thing of the past. It doesn't automatically make you look good.

At what size is the limit to be a manlet?
I'm also going to the gym since last week to feel better about myself. And otherwise I would leave my flat even less tbh.
It's quite annoying to see all those chads and stacys there but I try to focus on myself and ignore them.