Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcels are annoying

At what size is the limit to be a manlet?
I'm also going to the gym since last week to feel better about myself. And otherwise I would leave my flat even less tbh.
It's quite annoying to see all those chads and stacys there but I try to focus on myself and ignore them.
Manlets should aspire for a physique similar to Bruce lee. it’s proportional and foids don’t see it as you’re overcompensating for your small frame.

Manlets should aspire for a physique similar to Bruce lee. it’s proportional and foids don’t see it as you’re overcompensating for your small frame.
True, manlet gymcel is a meme on its own, you must workout to look strong and healthy, not big.

True, manlet gymcel is a meme on its own, you must workout to look strong and healthy, not big.
cardio and lift some weights is all you gotta do. just these spergs only life heavy and bulk too much and worry about "gainzz" to their gym boyfriends.

Gymcel is cope tbh

Gymcels: Doing gym for health, for me, not to have approval from femoids.

Losercels: "Gym will not increase your dick, muhh gym will not increase your height, muh gym will not chang you face."

You are a bunch of cucks. If you are true blackpilled you will know that everything you do won't make you get laid, do things for you not to expect approval from others.

Tbh, I gym just so I can stuff my face with good food without the consequence of being a fat lard.

The pleasures of food is my cope on this Earth.

Just let them cope tbh.

Exactly. The "gym rats" are compensating for something -- just ignore them/be blunt with them if they try to heckle you for working out with "incorrect form" or whatever (if you are the occasional 3-days a week gymgoer like I am). They're not my coach, so I let them know that before they try to one-up me on the ONE thing they think they're better than everyone else at.

People who gymcel after accepting the blackpill are genuine retards who should swiftly rope or catch a stray bullet.
physical exercise is good for the mind and body though. It wont get you laid if you aren't at least normie looking but it has other benefits.

Gymcels: Doing gym for health, for me, not to have approval from femoids.

Losercels: "Gym will not increase your dick, muhh gym will not increase your height, muh gym will not chang you face."

You are a bunch of cucks. If you are true blackpilled you will know that everything you do won't make you get laid, do things for you not to expect approval from others.
Faggot