Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Gymcelling" is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money

O

OrangeFez2311

Recruit
★★★
Gymelling is a meme invented by normies to rob incels of their time and money.

Gymcelling doesn't work. We all know that. You need good genes to succeed at gymcelling, and if you have such genes you'll never need to gymcel anyway because women will be naturally attracted you and you'd have been getting validation for as long as you were getting pubes. 

Who runs and operates gyms? Normies.
Who often has disposable time and money? Incels.

Normies are lying to you by telling you the gym works so they can steal your time and money. They will use your money to buy alcohol and drugs and continue to fuel degeneracy. They want to steal your time so you're too tired or busy to mount a coherent intellectual resistance with other incels against this scam.

Gyms are scam. Gymcelling is a scam. Don't do it. Don't play their game.

EDIT: lmao at all of the gymcels telling me I'm wrong but not realising their gymcelling has failed to attract a single girl which actually proves my point

Uh oh, you've really done it now. Prepare to get attacked by the Lookism Corps who will tell you lifting is the only thing in life that will get you laid and generally will fix every single issue. Also you'll feel instantly better and never worry about anything ever again.

Also you might die at age 21 if you take too hot of a sauna, but that's nothing amirite?

VLÖ said:
Uh oh, you've really done it now. Prepare to get attacked by the Lookism Corps who will tell you lifting is the only thing in life that will get you laid and generally will fix every single issue. Also you'll feel instantly better and never worry about anything ever again.

Also you might die at age 21 if you take too hot of a sauna, but that's nothing amirite?
lmao, let them come, they are brainwashed gym zealots. They're in denial. They know that this is true but they've spend so much time and money already they feel like they need to justify it. It's a classic concordian fallacy.

Gymcels getting BTFO ITT.

@CopingGymcel
@Framecel222

I gymcel at home with minimum equipment... my father did so with no equipment back in the day (rocky style). Your logic is stupid.

Dekim said:
I gymcel at home with minimum equipment... my father did so with no equipment back in the day (rocky style). Your logic is stupid.
inb4 a normie comes along and tells you the reason it's not working is because you aren't using the latest equipment and bro-support at his gym

OrangeFez2311 said:
inb4 a normie comes along and tells you the reason it's not working is because you aren't using the latest equipment and bro-support at his gym

Who said it's not working? I have great results. I'm incel because face and lil bit mental.

If your facial genetics are crap chances are your body building genetics will be crap as well. So even if women did care about body - which they don't - it's not like it'd help incels much.

Mmanwhile Chad can come alone, lift for 6 months and look like a god. The gymcel trains for 5 years to get the same muscle gains.

itsOVER said:

@CopingGymcel
@Framecel222

Exactly how is this BTFO? Some random incel spouting his personal opinions is BTFO now?

He is allowed to have his opinion, but I don't see what this thread proves exactly.

Dekim said:
Who said it's not working? I have great results. I'm incel because face and lil bit mental.
This is what I mean. Gymcelling is a lie. You'll never ascend by gymcelling. Stop wasting your time.

itsOVER said:
If your facial genetics are crap chances are your body building genetics will be crap as well. So even if women did care about body - which they don't - it's not like it'd help incels much.

Mmanwhile Chad can come alone, lift for 6 months and look like a god. The gymcel trains for 5 years to get the same muscle gains.

Lol just roid, nothing to lose

itsOVER said:

Yes one person's opinion really BTFO me, I better stop lifting now.

You subhuman retards literally have yet to link ONE THING suggesting that girls don't care about physique at all. If you were right you would be able to to link a ton of studies and experiments proving that face is everything, yet you haven't done it. I am 100% positive that you won't respond to this with an actual study or Tinder experiment backing up your claims.

Enjoy a life of poverty due to your comically low IQ.

itsOVER said:

It's also shit because if you have bad genes you will go back to square one after missing a week or two at the gym.

Whereas Chad can go weeks or months without going to the gym and lose pretty much no progress at all.

Gymceling helps you look more robust if you are a framecel

BTFO OP

Lifting is the best activitiy I could ever have started in my life, it made my life soo much better, and yes girls like it aswell

without lifting I would still be hopeless

but you can waste your time posting on incels.is

Framecel222 said:

You subhuman retards literally have yet to link ONE THING suggesting that girls don't care about physique at all. If you were right you would be able to to link a ton of studies and experiments proving that face is everything, yet you haven't done it. I am 100% positive that you won't respond to this with an actual study or Tinder experiment backing up your claims.

Girls only care about physique if you have good genes that give you a good face.

How's gymcelling working out for you then? How many girls has going to the gym gotten you?

Imgrlbtwxd said:
BTFO OP

Lifting is the best activitiy I could ever have started in my life, it made my life soo much better, and yes girls like it aswell

without lifting I would still be hopeless

but you can waste your time posting on incels.is
Lol, how many girls has lifting gotten you so far then? If it's zero, it proves my point.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Girls only care about physique if you have good genes that give you a good face.

How's gymcelling working out for you then? How many girls has going to the gym gotten you?

Yup, no studies, no experiment, just your own opinion. Called it.

I haven't got any girls from lifting because my physique still looks like shit. I don't even look like I lift.

Framecel222 said:

The proof is the many many guys on this forum who lift and still get nothing. If lifting worked you wouldn't still be here.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Lol, how many girls has lifting gotten you so far then? If it's zero, it proves my point.

He doesn't even have a physique yet, so how does that prove anything? He needs a lot more muscles first.

itsOVER said:
The proof is the many many guys on this forum who lift and still get nothing. If lifting worked you wouldn't still be here.

Still get nothing? I don't know if you know this, but incels are an extremely small portion of the population. Most guys get laid.

The mental health benefits are insane and it can help certain people. It won't.work for the 5'2 2/10 bald indian janitor (No shit)

Framecel222 said:

I haven't got any girls from lifting because my physique still looks like shit. I don't even look like I lift.

That's cos of subhuman genetics. Chad looks ripped after 6 months of gym. Genetics are fucking incels in other ways than just the face.

OrangeFez2311 said:

dated 6 different girls which wouldn't have happen because of the confidence I got

get admired a lot, yes by girls

even in the gym 

I am able to feel comfortable around girls shirtless even though I don't look that good (body dismorphia)

Facade said:
The mental health benefits are insane and it can help certain people. It won't.work for the 5'2 2/10 bald indian janitor (No shit)

Mental health benefits? what

Whatever I'm way too mentally ill to go to a gym (Unless my family forces me)

Framecel222 said:

You are evidence of what I'm saying and you don't even realise it.

It's an objective fact that every single gymceller here is still an incel because gymcelling hasn't attracted any women, which just proves my point.

It looks like you don't lift? Why? Because your genes are shit. Gymcelling won't fix this.

itsOVER said:
That's cos of subhuman genetics. Chad looks ripped after 6 months of gym. Genetics are fucking incels in other ways than just the face.

It's because of bad training program and diet. He needs to eat more protein and train more efficiently (progressive overload).

CopingGymcel said:
He doesn't even have a physique yet, so how does that prove anything? He needs a lot more muscles first.

Still get nothing? I don't know if you know this, but incels are an extremely small portion of the population. Most guys get laid.

Most guys who don't lift get laid. You've yet to prove lifting gets someone more sex or higher quality women.

Im already an incel, but with gymceling at least people don bother or bully me.

itsOVER said:

Hence why I'm gonna inject test to compensate for bad genetics.

And you're acting as if facial genetics and muscles always go hand in hand. I have a friend with a PSL 4/10 face who's an athletic god benching 225x10 after one year of lifting.

Imgrlbtwxd said:
dated 6 different girls which wouldn't have happen because of the confidence I got

get admired a lot, yes by girls

even in the gym 

I am able to feel comfortable around girls shirtless even though I don't look that good (body dismorphia)
Lol, you're a self-confessed volcel anyway so this hardly counts, does it? If you're a volcel, then you have good genes.

wtf are you the real /u/OrangeFez2311 from /r/incels? boyo I havent seen you since the battle of /r/incels, how you doing brah?

tsX7SfZ.jpg

itsOVER said:
Most guys who don't lift get laid. You've yet to prove lifting gets someone more sex or higher quality women.

Most guys get laid period, so that's not a great example. Incels who don't lift don't get laid either, so what's your point? I have yet to see an incel with an impressive physique outside of Brio who is a total mentalcel autist.

Framecel222 said:
Hence why I'm gonna inject test to compensate for bad genetics.

And you're acting as if facial genetics and muscles always go hand in hand. I have a friend with a PSL 4/10 face who's an athletic god benching 225x10 after one year of lifting.

...and still incel.

VLÖ said:
Mental health benefits? what

Yes it improves your sleep,improves your brain health and makes you mentally more stable. (Look it up

OrangeFez2311 said:
This is what I mean. Gymcelling is a lie. You'll never ascend by gymcelling. Stop wasting your time.

I don't gym because of girls/dating lol. I loved the sport even before puberty. Back it wasn't even mainstream... atleast in EE it wasn't.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Lol, you're a self-confessed volcel anyway so this hardly counts, does it? If you're a volcel, then you have good genes.

it does count because without lifting I still would be a fat fuck with no confidence.

yes I have good genes but that doesn't give me confidence and it doesn't give me pussy

Dekim said:
I don't gym because of girls/dating lol. I loved the sport even before puberty. Back it wasn't even mainstream... atleast in EE it wasn't.
Then why are you even arguing? It just proves my point that gymcelling is not a legitimate ascension method.

CopingGymcel said:
Most guys get laid period, so that's not a great example. Incels who don't lift don't get laid either, so what's your point? I have yet to see an incel with an impressive physique outside of Brio who is a total mentalcel autist.

The point is you can't prove gymcelling gets any more pussy. And given gymcelling is a huge expense in time and money, no one should be undertaking it without evidence it'll improve their lives.

Imgrlbtwxd said:
it does count because without lifting I still would be a fat fuck with no confidence.

yes I have good genes but that doesn't give me confidence and it doesn't give me pussy
Hahahahaha, the delusion is strong here.

Brutal thread.

Loops like the combined extra pussy from gymcelling has proved to be exactly 0, barring some bluepilled faggot who says it gave him kunfidunce (just lol at thinking that shit matters).

Facade said:
Yes it improves your sleep,improves your brain health and makes you mentally more stable. (Look it up

Any actual studies instead of tabloids and sites like HuffPo?

itsOVER said:
The point is you can' prove gymcelling gets any more pussy. And given gymcelling is a huge expense in time and money, no one should be undertaking it without evidence it'll improve their lives.

Did you forget about @framecel222's thread?

Gymcelling is a decent cope that cusses a decent dopamine and testosterone release that temporarily makes you feel masculine and accomplished. There are worse ways to spend your time.

CopingGymcel said:

The one where he never set up any actual dates and just did it to feed his own ego?

CopingGymcel said:

Top 0.01% physique, mostly caused by good body genetics. A statistically irrelevant outlier since most coukd train their whole lives and never get a body anywhere near that.

A top 10% body gets you NOTHING.

Framecel222 said:
He's not an incel lol.

Lol so he tells you. Guys always lie about getting laid boyo. If he's a PSL 4 gymcel he's incel, period.

itsOVER said:
Top 0.01% physique, mostly caused by good body genetics. A statistically irrelevant outlier since most coukd train their whole lives and never get a body anywhere near that.

A top 10% body gets you NOTHING.

Anyone can get that physique with roidcelling, unless you're a propcel, in which case it's probably over regardless.