Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcelling helps

H

Haz3y

Greycel
Bulking up and gymcelling helps teir you up. Been going to the gym myself and already starting to see some improvement. Femoid told me herself what the majority look out for: Face/Biceps/Abs/Shoulders. We can improve 2/4 and personality helps making your chances better. Don't lose hope
IMG 20180323 105127

Bulking up and gymcelling helps teir you up. Been going to the gym myself and already starting to see some improvement. Femoid told me herself what the majority look out for: Face/Biceps/Abs/Shoulders. We can improve 2/4 and personality helps making your chances better. Don't lose hopeView attachment 5450
P E R S O N A L I T Y.

aim for 8% bf

did you unironically just say the "p" word?

gymcelling helps if you have a decent face

complete dyel body lol why would you take pics

gymceling can increase your overall attractiveness rating by one point

gymceling can increase your overall attractiveness rating by one point
Even so why not do it? Even if it's a cope it's healthy and boosts confidence

keep doing your thing, bro.

Gymceling is a life journey.

Even so why not do it? Even if it's a cope it's healthy and boosts confidence

i just gymcel to intimidate women, ugly muscular male= rapist when female look at you.

Thanks man! I'll try to keep y'all updated if you guys are interested.

Dude. If you can't be good in one area at least improve the others to increase your chances.
imagine coping this hard. soon you will realise

What the fuck is this redpill shit? Gymcelling can raise you one point, and when you're 1-4/10 like most of us here, that's nothing. THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE

What the fuck is this redpill shit? Gymcelling can raise you one point, and when you're 1-4/10 like most of us here, that's nothing. THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE
What exactly is the diff between Red and Blackpill?

I've realized a long time ago that nearly everyone has a chance to make it. You can too man. Just gotta have hope

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS LITERALLY BLUEPILL @SergeantIncel

What exactly is the diff between Red and Blackpill?

Redpill: Women are shit, but you can improve yourself to tame them with shit like "game" and gymcelling.

Blackpill: It's over. We are genetic trash and cannot do anything about our shit situation. You're dealt a bad hand are basically stuck with barely any room to ever move up.

Redpill: Women are shit, but you can improve yourself to tame them with shit like "game" and gymcelling.

Blackpill: It's over. We are genetic trash and cannot do anything about our shit situation. You're dealt a bad hand are basically stuck with barely any room to ever move up.
I'm not trying to blue pill if I came off that way

And to be completely honest, I don't think I'm completely Blackpill either, I just like going here cause I can empathize with you guys. It just kinda hurts me to see people give up

I'm not trying to blue pill if I came off that way

Yeah be careful not to spread blue pills or red pills here because you could get banned and hated.

And to be completely honest, I don't think I'm completely Blackpill either, I just like going here cause I can empathize with you guys. It just kinda hurts me to see people give up

Yeah sorry I snapped at you. It's not really "giving up" though. It's more realizing what we're worth and knowing that we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel/betabux women.

1 point is 1 point tho.

it might raise you from a 2/10 to a solid 3/10

gymcel 4 life bro

1 point is 1 point tho.

it might raise you from a 2/10 to a solid 3/10

gymcel 4 life bro

Lmao for 3/10 it's still ogre. Your putting icing on shit.

I've realized a long time ago that nearly everyone has a chance to make it. You can too man. Just gotta have hope
OMEGALUL PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE BOYO

Cut your hair, lose the glasses, get a nice shirt and pants and you'll go up 2 points.

"Coming guys there's hope. :):D XD" *banned*

Get that bluepilled garbage out of here.

You are only as attractive as your least attractive feature.

Ugly guy + muscles = uglier guy

Bodyfat % is a different matter though

youre gross dude, fuck off

From the picture you posted although it's a terrible angle to take a pic from (not an insult just as a heads up) I would say you have a bout a 4/10 frame wise. I have the same type of build as you, just focus on getting the body fat as low as possible whilst still retaining enough mass. Fat turns testosterone into estrogen, you can use that as an inspiration :). We will never be average but we're not improving ourselves for others, we're improving ourselves for ourselves. Fitness is not only a great way to stay in good shape physically but also mentally.

Keep on working out my incel brother :D

Bulking up and gymcelling helps teir you up. Been going to the gym myself and already starting to see some improvement. Femoid told me herself what the majority look out for: Face/Biceps/Abs/Shoulders. We can improve 2/4 and personality helps making your chances better. Don't lose hopeView attachment 5450
I can't tell if this is satire. Absolutely over for the currycel in the pic. Also looks like he never gyms at all.

I don't want to work out because it means I'm giving into a cucked societal system. Why should I have to put in a metric fuckton of effort to attract a girl who has to put in 10-seconds of effort to be attractive?

Amount-of-work-required-to-look-good.jpg