Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcel VS slim prettyboy. Who is going to slay more in your area?

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
It's good that we're from different cultures and areas and can compare the local tastes. Honestly, in your place, who'll slay more? I was in some areas where the prettyboy will be considered a "gay" and the gymcel will be "a true man". How about you around?
FaceBeatsShape.jpg

I am in California. The pretty boy will have more sex with females and the gymcel will be considered to be a gay

ofc the twink guy :feelsseriously::society:

I am muscular and have gotten 0 attention from foids :feelswhat::society:

Wow, man?! Your area's gays are so masculine?!:shock:

Prettyboy. From the picture, the guy on the left, I believe he was stated to be around 6'2 since he would be above average for prettyboy.

GYMCELS HAVE 0 SMV SINCE EVERYBODY CAN GET MUSCLES, PRETTYBOYS HAVE HUGE SMV SINCE YOU CANT GET CUTENESS, JAW OR HEIGHT

Depends on their height

Of course the left guy would slay more as he is a better looking. [UWSL]But in my country, even guys who look like the right guy slay. Heck, I even met a guy who looks similar but uglier than that (and chinese) on a rehab center once and he told me that he had a sex life, and half of it was paid sex. [/UWSL]

Masculine prettyboy or death

Both have more sex than me

Pretty boy , due to how social media judge men by looks

The gymcel would’ve been chosen if it was 1970s

It's good that we're from different cultures and areas and can compare the local tastes. Honestly, in your place, who'll slay more? I was in some areas where the prettyboy will be considered a "gay" and the gymcel will be "a true man". How about you around?
FaceBeatsShape.jpg
Pretty boy. Always

FaceBeatsShape.jpg
The one in the left is natural chad while on right is looksmaxed normie, whos not even close to being chad

FaceBeatsShape.jpg
Senator Armstrongcel may break Jack's cyborg back but he'll never break into a pussy.

The one who's family owns the most land

Both slay, but in my area it’s pretty boy

The pretty boy has a better chance than gymcel boy where I live t. The gymcel got to be thugmaxxed in order to get laid with quality women. Most importantly height really matters, chance of getting laid so often as a short gymcel is slim o none.

the pretty boy of course, there is no gym for your face:fuk:

Pretty boy slays with ease. JFL look at all the stupid TikTokers with the perms that get all the girls

neither of them
but some NT ooffy doofy would swoop all the women
NT pill is the most crucial one

Mogs me to a oblivion. I wish I was born a normal male.:cryfeels:
I was skinny/lean all my life too, I had to work hard for years to get to where I am and it did not help attract foids at all :lasereyes::society:

being muscular only works if you are tall :feelsUgh::society:

I was skinny/lean all my life too, I had to work hard for years to get to where I am and it did not help attract foids at all :lasereyes::society:

being muscular only works if you are tall :feelsUgh::society:
I'm 5'3. And 22

Prettyboy slays more virtually everywhere. Gymcel might be able to ogremax for high E foids only if he is tall and masc as fuck and will need high charisma to offset unappealing pheno.

prettyboy will slay prime teens
the muscular guy some used up milfs

FaceBeatsShape.jpg
Probably the left guy

Over for the right dude.

The left guy just mogs the right one facially. The right one looks like a gymmaxxed normie.