Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gymcel trait: you think being natty is beta

based_sigma

based_sigma

Greycel
honestly the best way to climb the social ladder is to take gear. then everyone has to respect you.
CHANGE MY MIND
Not tren but the basics like test and mk. foids for sure smell that on meathead chads after a while

%10 bf at 200 lbs or rope theory

I HAVE %15 BF EVEN WHEN SPEED AND GLASS IT IS OVER (IN VIDEO GAME)
you have over %20 based on that picture yesterday nigger

Last edited:
SINCE IT IS 11TH DAY OF SOBER I AM EATING 7000KKCAL+ AND OVER 50% IS JUNK (IN VIDEO GAME)
brutal i added 500 calories surplus for beginning

honestly the best way to climb the social ladder is to take gear. then everyone has to respect you.
CHANGE MY MIND
Not tren but the basics like test and mk. foids for sure smell that on meathead chads after a while
No need for gear, just eat clen, tren hard anavar give up

Don't wanna do roids. I'll stick to being natty.

CHANGE MY MIND
I agree. Training natty is gay as fuck. You need gear if you ever want to actually look big and jacked. I mean training natty is fine for health and as a hobby if you like lifting, but if you want actual results you need steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back