Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel gym suifuel i broke the leg curl machine today

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
went it the gym. its new year so a bunch of new fags are here

3 13-14 year old kids, 1 foid 2 boys taking selfies at the dumbell rack, some black dude who was obviously on roids making loud yelling sounds and moaning when doing lifts

bunch of normie NPCs who look like they just walked into a UFO

i load up the leg curl machine with 210lb and do 5 curls and then the rope snaps. massive slam. everyone stares at me like i just pulled out a gun at a bank and said everyone get on the floor

bruh. as if going to the gym isn't socially anxiety enough i deal with this shit

I gymmaxxed today as well.

I gymmaxxed today as well.
i ended up doing a really shitty chest/tri/back workout since i broke the only leg curl machine and don't wanna fuck around with squatting or deadlift

i ended up doing a really shitty chest/tri/back workout since i broke the only leg curl machine and don't wanna fuck around with squatting or deadlift
Alert the employed, immediately.

kek, I just gymaxx at home, although I once snapped the lat pulldown cable due to it being so old, the gym I used to go to has been around since the 70s

Last edited:
Did anyone ask if you were okay or did they just ignore it?

Absolutely brutal.
My condolences.

I remember my training partner using a machine and the rope thing broke and slapped him in the face. It left a mark if I recall.

Good now they have to buy a new better machine

went it the gym. its new year so a bunch of new fags are here

3 13-14 year old kids, 1 foid 2 boys taking selfies at the dumbell rack, some black dude who was obviously on roids making loud yelling sounds and moaning when doing lifts

bunch of normie NPCs who look like they just walked into a UFO

i load up the leg curl machine with 210lb and do 5 curls and then the rope snaps. massive slam. everyone stares at me like i just pulled out a gun at a bank and said everyone get on the floor

bruh. as if going to the gym isn't socially anxiety enough i deal with this shit
rest in piss gymrat